✸ 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝟮𝟬: tendō s.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

May 20 !

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋: satori tendō,
MB of shiratorizawa !
𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌: -
𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗌: in this context,
the phrase 'chan' that
is used does not refer
to the reader's gender
(like iwa-chan)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

BOND

tendō walked into his classroom, a gleeful skip in his movements as he proceeded to reach his seat. the person he looked forward to seeing the most, as expected, was already on their seat right next to his. that someone was quietly reading the new shōnen jump.

"helloo (f/n)-chan!" he exclaimed loudly, eeriely, catching your attention immediately as your head shot up from the magazine your gaze previously focused on.

you flinched from the sudden loud noise in the room but relaxed visibly as soon as you realised that the sound was nothing but tendō's voice.

you smiled and nodded back at tendō as a simple form of greeting back, soon watching his every move until he plopped down next to you. he caught you watching him and grinned at you. "hey, watcha reading there?"

showing tendō the new weekly shōnen jump you had gotten today before school, you even let him snatch it away from you to study the page that was flipped open. after brief moments, you were given your magazine back and tendō started to talk right away.

"so, how're you at all? everything okay?" you nodded once again, reassuring tendō that you were doing just fine. when hearing that, a smile turned tendō's lips upwards, which got reciprocated by a small smile from your side, too.

yet again, tendō began blabbering on about what weird person he had seen this morning and how happy he was that you two could talk about the shōnen jump together. he always had so much to tell every day, and you wondered where he took all of it from.

you intently listened to what he had to tell you about, the way you always did. to you, it was lovely to have befriended such an open-hearted and kind person, whom it was so easy and light to talk to. you appreciated it a lot and gladly listened to tendō all the time.

and although you would rather let tendō do all the talking instead of speaking yourself, your conversation never seemed to be dry or turn out awkward. tendō could probably go on for hours if he wished to, which was something you absolutely adored about him.

of course, tendō was aware that you weren't one to frequently talk a lot. to be honest, you didn't really talk at all if he was to be precise. then again, that was easy to identify, as you usually weren't conversing with anyone. hence, it's not an insult towards a particular person if you didn't interact with them, but rather a habit that you kept reinforcing. although it might not be a healthy one to tell the truth.

that was why you were considered to be mute by almost everyone who knew you. it might have been the only term to properly describe your state; at the same time, this little word seemed to do the whole situation wrong, too.