✦ 𝗮𝘂𝗴 𝟬𝟭: michimiya y.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

August 01 !

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋: yui michimiya,
captain of karasuno's girls' vbc !
𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌: -
𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗌: my unedited streak
continues ig

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

YOU

"do you think so? I have a completely different solution." you furrowed your eyebrows, scanning both yours and your friend yui's way of solving the said math problem. unable to tell who got it right, you continued to look for solutions and calculations that you two might have written down differently.

meanwhile, yui was unable to tear her gaze away from you. with that concentrated look on your face and that little frown, you were enhancing yui most likely without even being aware of it.

"..ui? yui?" you called out to her when you noted how she had spaced out. only when you waved a hand in front of her face, though, yui seemingly returned back to reality and blinked a few rapid times.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" she chuckled, scratching her cheek in embarrassment. she hadn't meant to space out whilst unsubtly staring at you, but she couldn't prevent herself from doing so. you probably captivated her conscience with your unique aura.

laughing lightly at her confusion in return, you picked up your notebook to show her what you have written down beforehand. "here, I think we both missed to calculate this value in the whole equation. I think that's the reason why we came up with our odd solutions, even though we basically solved it the same way."

ah, right. yui almost forgot you were in the middle of class at the moment. she concentrated back on the math problem and what you had found out, making out whether this seemed reasonable or not. well, her focus was definitely gone after what happened, but she had to give you an answer nonetheless.

"hm.. looks good. we should try that out and see if our solutions get any different."

"yeah, let's try that," you agreed and, true to your words, turned back to your paper. you expected yui to follow through with the same, so you didn't bother to check on what she did next.

unlike your thoughts, yui did not turn back to look at her sheet of paper. she should, yeah, because focusing on the current lesson was important. yet, yui only stared at your form, and the spot of air where your face had been at previously.

your face, and this pair of beautiful (e/c) eyes that she would look at forever, if she could have.

yui sighed, shifting her attention to the pen in her hand. she wanted to tell you about her strong feelings so badly, even if you were not one to notice any of her efforts to make them clear. you never seemed to notice any of her subtle indications towards her feelings, no matter how obvious she tried to be about it.

just like the constant stealing-glances-at-you-when-you-don't-look. anyone around you would be capable of telling that yui had feelings for you, judging by the way she looked at you constantly. they would probably also be able to tell easily how oblivious you were to any of that.