Slumber Party (many ships)

OKAY SO THIS IS A SUPER-LATE BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR sixth_constellation SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y'ALL- ALMOST TEN DAYS LATE, BUT Y'KNOW-

No warnings!

WC: ~2550

Enjoy!

The Hermits didn't have many large gatherings.

Unfortunately, they simply could never find enough time to get together and do things.

However, at some point, Grian had suggested a server slumber party, and everyone wanted in.

After a lot of planning and a lot of debating, they settled on a date, leaving Grian and Xisuma to plan the occasion.

A month of tedious preparations, and they were ready to have the night of their lives.

"Are you sure everything's in place?" Xisuma called to Grian, who sighed.

"Yes, 'Suma," he grumbled. "You've asked me like seven times. I checked your list and all that other nonsense, so we are definitely ready."

Xisuma's list was really just three pages of stressed scribbly handwriting- that was still better than most people's- ranting about "what happened last time", whatever that meant, but Grian read it anyway, just to make Xisuma feel better.

"Oh- what if-" Xisuma stressed, turning to run off somewhere else in the base. Grian grabbed his arm before he could though, stopping the Admin in his tracks.

"Calm down, Twilight Sparkle," Grian snorted. "Everything is totally under control!!" Xisuma sighed, running a hand through his hair. His helmet had been left at his base, Xisuma deciding that there was no point in wearing it to a slumber party, especially since they had asked the Hermits to show up in their pajamas. (No, Ren, Xisuma had said. You cannot show up shirtless.)

Xisuma fidgeted with the sleeves of his shirt. It was light pink with printed axolotls all over it, to celebrate the end of the season and the mobs that were to come with the new update. Grian was wearing a parrot-based onesie, and it suited him wonderfully.

"I don't think you've been around here long enough to realize what we're dealing with," Xisuma chuckled. "But alright."

"I've been the cause of enough chaos to know," Grian said flatly. "Come on, I think I hear rockets!!"

A little while later, everyone was there and situated. Xisuma had helpfully provided snacks, which, as he predicted, were greatly appreciated.

The sound of chattering filled the room, but it was broken by a scream from Grian.

"WHO WANTS TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE??"

The response was excited and instantaneous, and soon everyone had formed a circle to start the game.

"I'll start," Grian offered, turning next to him. "Mumbo! Truth or dare?"

"Uh," Mumbo chuckled. "Truth?"

"Coward," Grian giggled. "Truth, okay. Kiss-marry-kill- Iskall, Scar, and I."

"What?" Mumbo cried as the rest of the Hermits dissolved into laughter. "I wouldn't want to kill any of you." he paused. "Well... actually- kiss Iskall, marry Scar, and kill you."

"Wow," Grian snorted. "What's the logic behind that?"

"Scar has it for someone else," Mumbo said flatly. "So he'd be the least unhappy with a divorce."