Various Drabbles

*duct taping the chapter together*

Okay! So this is something different. I write a loooooooot of random little drabbles in my spare time, so here are a bunch of them just sort of duct taped together, because I have no time or motivation for proper writing!

Enjoy!

#1: This is just called "Hels Is An Idiot ™" in my drabbles doc
Hurt/Comfort, babyy
Hex and Badtimes
Unfinished
TW for injury :D
(yes I'm supposed to keep the hex in the other oneshot book shhhhhh it'd be weird if I made two separate drabbles chapters)

The moment Hels walked in, Xay knew something was up.

"What'd you do this time?" he sighed, standing up to meet the Netherborn Champion. Hels huffed, but there was clear pain in his eyes.

"Nothing," and his voice was strained. "I need to get to my room."

"It's his arm," Badtimes remarked from behind them. "His right one." Hels shot Badtimes a glare.

"There's nothing wrong with my arm," Hels said firmly. "Now, if you'll excuse me-"

"Take off your armor," Badtimes's voice was bored, but after being close friends with him, Xay knew the tone was only to hide his worry.

Xay reached to take Hels's elbow guard off himself, only for his hand to be swatted away.

"Oh, you are so hiding something," Xay grumbled, and Badtimes stood up too, probably getting ready to force the information out of Hels.

"It's not important," Hels insisted.

"Sure, sure," Badtimes scoffed. "Get over yourself. Sit down." Hels sighed, knowing a losing fight when he saw one, and sat down on the floor, Badtimes and Xay nearby. Hels took off the bit of armor that covered up his arm.

"Either roll up your sleeve or I take off your shirt," Badtimes snapped. "And while I'm sure someone here certainly wouldn't mind the latter, I don't want to have to deal with him drooling over you." Xay let out what was best described as a squeak.

"Piece of magma," he grumbled. Badtimes snickered and Hels sighed before pulling up his sleeve.

The reaction was instant.

Xay scrambled back while both of Badtimes's hands flew to his mouth. Hels groaned and used his left hand to run a hand through his hair.

"You two are so overdramatic," he sighed. "It's like you've never seen blood before."

"What were you, stabbed??" Xay shrieked.

What Xay had expected was some normal cut, but this more resembled someone driving a blade into Hels's arm and twisting it around.

"I'm getting a healing potion and some bandages," Badtimes said. "Try not to make out while I'm gone. Or do. I don't care." He walked away, leaving the other two alone.

"He's so stupid," Xay grumbled. Hels cackled loudly as a response.

"Bothered by the idea?" he teased. Xay snorted.

"You wish I wasn't,"

"I bet you aren't."

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not."

Hels laughed again, jokingly leaning closer. Xay smirked and replicated the action. Now they were inches away from each other, neither of them having any idea what they were doing.

Hels placed both his hands on Xay's, and for a second, it looked like they were going to kiss. Xay's heart froze in place, the previous lighthearted aura trashed by something far more real and organic.