Chapter 20

Tenley's POV

"Bring your little mouth here" I knelt between his legs and after taking off the cuffs he pushed my hair back as I took in his dick and now that we are face to face with it, it has to be the most beautiful penis I have ever seen, all I can say he was definitely not a nine but rather a ten and a half maybe or more. Whereas scary as it stood up looking so thick and leaking I wanted to taste him so bad "Come on, take a lick" I gulped taking it in my hand and as I leaned down I kept my eye on him. Eye contact made this sexy and I made sure to be slow, he happens to like that and even if I get too horny and want to rush, I want to take in every single taste of this. I first twirled my tongue over his slit and tasted his pre-cum.

I leaned back swallowing and it wasn't bad. I wanted more "I see you want to take it in your mouth" I eagerly nodded, I can't make words at this point. I have never craved to put anything in my mouth like I am right now. Okay, that might be a bit exaggerated because the raspberry cake is like mhwa chefs kiss but this is a different kind of craving.

I leaned down licking the top of his shaft once again tasting the leaking pre-cum. I hummed leaning back, definitely a different kind of craving. I moved back down this time wanting to take him in "Take it slow" I liked his guidance. I took him in slowly and my jaw instantly felt stretched that I had to move back.

I am not a quitter

I fixed myself and I could see him with a raised eyebrow and a small smile on his lips.

"You're smiling?" My question came out shy taking him in my hand, his patience fascinates me. I could pump him and he would still hold his shit like that, is he even enjoying it. I know I haven't done anything yet but still, I would be gasping for air at this point.

Was I that bad?

"I like the fire in your eyes" And he goes and says those words, at least he didn't sound pissed. My face heat up and I decided to keep my eyes on his dick, my next mission lay here and I need a reaction from him like he is hard as a rock but still, his body needs to stop being so okay, I need a reaction "It will take you far"

"Daddy you're so mean" Does he even believe that I can do this, that I can take him. He just laughed making my face to burn but I was even more determined "I will go so far" I challenged wrapping my mouth around his shaft, I didn't try to take him all in. I just used my tongue to twirl around his head and that stopped him from laughing.

I used my hand to pump the part I didn't take while still twirling my tongue. I moved my head back taking in deep breathes "That was hot" Not hot enough for him to show a big reaction, patience, he will get there. I took in a deep breath and slightly took him in, this time I took him a little bit further and sucked slowly, my hand following the pace "Fewer teeth and more tongue" his hand was now in my hair as if directing me.

I tried to do as he said "Breath through your nose" I took his advice as I took him a bit more. I sucked faster but I had still left the bigger part out "You don't need to take me whole" then he seems to not know me. I am not going to be with a man I can't take all, if he can then I can plus I asked for this now I got it.

I twirled my tongue around his shaft, my hands were moving in circles and this manages to get me a reaction yet still not what I wanted. I needed a bigger one "You're doing great baby boy"

Not as great as I want, I went back down onto his shaft this time taking him a bit deeper. I was getting a hang of it, I risked and took him until he hit the back of my throat and that got me a moan and a stronghold on my hair, I pulled back feeling victorious and I smiled while wiggling my eyebrows. It felt like a big accomplishment "I knew I could go so far" I was feeling overly confident in myself.