Chapter 30

Tenley's POV

To say I have been living in a dream would be an understatement because these past few days have been the best of my life. All the fun days, well fun working days as we had to spend our days at the site then the evening would be ours to do as we please and at this moment I would say be with him.

That is the best moment of my life being with him and these days I have realized I no longer like him. I am actually in love with him and I am terrified how he will take it or if it's a good idea to even say it. From an enemy to a liar than to confessing that we like each other to whatever we are and now to love.

It's crazy and I don't know how he feels, he hasn't shown any signs or what's so ever. He has been like he had been since we came here, caring. He gives all his attention to me even if there are other people around, many times I would catch his eyes on me when doing the porter job as I promised and that gives me butterflies.

Knowing that he only sees me, winks even when at a distance, or texts me just to say 'hi' when I am only a few meters away just to check if I am okay, when lunch comes he lets everyone go but makes me stay back and take us to a special lunch with just him and me.

Like I was bound to fall for that nature and when he smiles, something he does so much these days a factor I want to say I created. I just melt and let's not go to his laugh, it brings me to life and all the fun conversations we have in bed being so goofy.

I have never felt this comfortable yet nervous yet so free with anyone. Someone to be able to bring out everything in me from his words to his touch and I am alive.

And now I can't believe I have to say goodbye to him

My mom called and she wants me back, she wants to see me. She was probably at her fashion thingy and now that she is back she wants me home to have some family time and revive the family from the chaos and separation that it has had.

I want that but I also don't want to leave this place and leave Calvin when we are almost done with the club. The roof is at its peak and it would take the least two days to be done and I know in less than a month that the club will be opened again.

I wanted to attend the reopening party which I will and even if my mom will still be around I will at least force her to come "Tenley, it's time to leave" Calvin called from the door. I groaned not wanting to leave the bedroom, I want to keep sleeping with him every night like it's been these past couple of days.

"I want to stay here" I replied snuggling close to the pillow when he came to the door.

"Stop acting like a kid"

"No" I pulled the covers over my head "I don't want to go"

"Tenley"

"Come with me," I asked finally taking the covers off "Come with me so that we can spend time with my mom"

"You're not serious"

"I'm as serious as a knife" he pushed his phone into his back pocket at gave me the 'stop being a kid look' "Please, come with me"

"I'm driving you there"

"Yes but I want you to stay with us, you will love my mom"

"No" he gave a firm no and I felt sad right away "Now come on we have to go" I got off the bed angry passing him with a huff getting into the passenger side. He soon joined but I didn't look at him deciding to focus on the road as it was more entertaining.

It hurt that he didn't try to talk to me for the entire drive like I have suddenly become irrelevant which makes me think of that phone call I heard him on a few days back.