Chapter 26

Tenley's POV

I was becoming impatient, trying to hear every step he made, follow the sound of his voice. He was doing it on purpose, he was testing me and at the same time keeping me on edge like this. Fuck, I needed him to touch me, to play with me to hurt me, make me red.

I gasped when a sting landed on my leg, the calf to be precise. Every hit left a strong sting and by the sound and the pain, it caused it was not a flogger but a whip. Another one landed right above the other one, they were not so hard but they managed to bring in a strong sting and a wave of fire onto my skin and I know they managed to make my skin red

I just wished I could see him as he did this, another landed and another. He was hitting the same leg and I found myself stretching it out only to pull on the nipple clamps which brought pain that was later followed with immersed pleasure making me arch my back feeling my dick twitch and pour like a faucet. The pain was so bad yet so good that it left me a shivering mess "Daddy" I moaned bringing both my legs back swallowing hard.

"I see we both enjoyed that" At this point, my face can't get any redder than it already is. His hits were only moving up and now he was on my thighs making me take in short breathless gasps while trying to wiggle my hands gulping hard. My legs were trembling, a hit landed right next to my dick and I felt like I couldn't handle it. I needed more 'Fuck' he took his precious time with each torture as he worked on both legs "Umm, already screaming" he started his hands caressing my thighs that we're now super sensitive "we have just begun" I screamed when he hit right on my already taut nipples.

"Aaaahhh, daddy" my mouth was suddenly dry, and I wanted to release a string of curses

"I know you enjoy the pain" he added another right under my nipples then used the whip and flicker on my nipples and I became a blubbering mess, my chest was on fire.

"Uuhghhuhhh......fuck" I moaned when he finally stopped and I took in deep breathes hearing his feet get away from me "Please, please daddy touch me please make me cum" Ah, I need his touch, my skin is so hot I need him to touch me or anything I need something.

"I love hearing you beg yet you know we haven't gotten to that part at all"

"Just once please, please daddy.......Ah," something hot landed on my chest, I was shocked that I stretched my legs pulling on my nipples crying out when another landed. I was still trying to know what it was when more landed, wax, definitely wax "Oh fuck, Shit....ahahahahauughh"

"Look at you trembling from the fire" the rush of adrenalin increased my arousal, the sensation was intense I couldn't keep my body down as I pulled my legs back up to release the pressure on my nipples "Should I make it hotter?" it was a teasing-like question but I moaned yes.

"Yes please, Rasberry" I don't even know if I can handle it but I needed this sensation to increase. My skin burned the more he poured on my already taut skin. The feeling intensified when he poured on my thigh frequently I stretched my leg again and yanked on the nipple clamps AGAIN "AAHAAAHUuuhhh" I screamed my chest feeling like it was on fire.

"I wanted to see you do that" I was breathing heavily not knowing what's next while pulling my trembling legs back as I waited for where the next wax will hit but none came and I was shivering in anticipation, this was intense "Now look at that" He sounded so sadistic right now and I cried out when it leaked right on my nipples. They came constantly and I was screaming as tears poured out of my eyes "Should I stop"

"No" He poured more onto my other nipple and I felt like I was gonna faint.

" Is that the word you are supposed to say" He questioned in a dangerous tone "What word?"