Chapter 29

OZ's POV

After all that we went back to the site and cut off all the bullshit that was way too much for my liking. This was a play that I didn't know where it was going yet at the same time somehow fun, I didn't know why I tolerated that for that long instead of cutting it off when I had a chance or before we reached the jewelry store

I have never had a lover where we would break up or make me beg for them to get back with me in a role play 'talk about confessing love' like I was glad it was a play coz that is way too soon even for me. Every 'relationship' I have had in years was so smooth and easy then they would end just like that but now with Tenley, it's just so confusing. Just sliding that ring on him made me want to propose to him, get married then maybe run away and begin a life together.

The kid is just eighteen, that isn't the life I would want for him, he still got so much in life to think of something like that and that is why I have decided to take him back home and maybe create some space between us. This was becoming too real too quick for my liking and that play brought out so much.

I can't be in love with the son of my enemy. That isn't what brought me into his family, I didn't come to meet him, have the amazing fun I have never had in my life with anyone. It might be because I send people away before I can get attached but I know that just being in love with the kid is just utterly wrong.

"Hey sir" Timothy came up to me "We are retiring for the day, have a great night" I nodded with a smile thanking him as I moved to see the work done. It wasn't much on the storage and the roof has not yet been touched, all in due time I guess, it's just the first day.

"Hey" Tenley called, I have been avoiding him all day spending most of the day just watching the workers as he was also doing what he promised, help out "That is the hardest job I have ever done in my life, it was so hard I need some daddy time" he pouted like a kid resting his hands on my shoulder.

I made myself promise to not smile at anything he does yet here I am failing miserably "You were doing great" he managed quite well and was faster than the rest, I had to keep my eyes off him but failed sometimes, mostly when he squatted down and his ass just perked up making him look sexy. When his abs were on display like that, it was a hard time and I know I need him gone

"So you kept your eyes on me, at one point I thought you were ignoring me" Well I was, he stood behind me his hands around my shoulders his breath hitting my neck. He smelt nice since he has just finished showering "I heard the guys say they are going for drinks, should we join them and celebrate a hard day" I shook my head in disbelief but a smile didn't want to leave my lips at this moment I was done fighting it.

"Why let others join when we can drink alone"

"Oh" he smiled wide pecking my cheek "I like your idea better daddy"

"You will like it, even more, when I start eating you inside out" I smirked when his face turned completely red and his mouth lost all the flirty words he has been brave enough to say, now he was speechless and I liked that I could make him like that "Let's go" I added with a laugh ignoring the fact that I have just made him impossibly hard.

I moved to the bar and after unlocking it we got inside, everything is covered up for now just until we finish all the repairs needed. I walked over to the covered boxes of drinks after turning on the lights "I need something cold, you have just made me hot" he said and I chuckled while going through the boxes.

"A cocktail per se" I questioned after finding a bottle of red vermouth. He hummed his mind destructed by something and when the blasting of the music almost took my ears, I realized what had taken his mind.

"Oops," he turned down the music with a light chuckle but didn't stop messing with it. I focused on making us a drink, I started making him a vermouth cocktail with olives and lemon slices on top. I was still pouring myself a whiskey when the machine started blasting 'Sexy back' nice choice "Them other boys don't know how to act" he started singing to the lyrics and I was just mimicking lightly as I finished our drinks.