Chapter 41

Oz's POV

"Hello" I called after closing the door behind me and walking closer to the pool to avoid any lurking ears "I need a favor" I voiced out while lightly rubbing the bridge of my nose hating this idea yet for some reason was the only idea I had.

"You don't leave a guy hanging then ask for favors, come on first spill Grizzly's death"

"I don't have time to get into that" I sighed out while rubbing my forehead "I have just landed into shit I don't understand but I need you to search for something"

"Just for saving my man's ass, I guess I can do you one, what do you need?"

"I need to know everything about Olivia Zahara Storm"

"Your mother"

"How do you know about her?"

"Louisa told me" I wrapped one of my hands over my chest with one still holding the phone right to its ear waiting for more "Though she didn't get to finish before she got caught up by some old frenemies"

"What did she say?" I remember I met up with Louisa once or twice when she had escaped from jail but she never told me any of this and the reason behind it will still be beyond me like why would she hide something like this from me. I know she also had some shit to deal with but at least she could have saved me from all the lies Ruth has been feeding me.

"It was a lot but to sum it up, she hated her brother and his wife and if I am to use her exact words they are both hairy dicks assholes" I chuckled even if those words are the least that could describe Ruth at the very minute.

"Anything about my real mom"

"I will search that for you and call you when I get something"

"Alright, talk to you then"

"K and tell Tenley my deepest condolences" the mockery in his voice made me laugh throwing my head back as he also erupted into laughter.

"He sure will get your sincere condolence" I replied hanging up with a sigh. I just hoped he could find out about Olivia, the new person who is supposed to be my mom now, yet I have never heard of her anywhere in my life now I am only finding out about it.

What more is still hidden?

I turned back in the house and back into Tenley's room. I heard voices, arguing to be precise. I quickly opened the door to find Tenley throwing things around and one of them fell a few inches away from the door "What is going on?" I questioned while pushing my phone into the back of my pants my eyes on Tenley with Paisley seated on the bed.

"I am going to kill them" Tenley seethed wiping his face angrily "Whoever did it is dead, I am going to fuckin kill them" he heaved holding his waist with his jaw clenched as if he was having a hard time controlling his anger.

"Can you calm down for a minute-"

"No, the motherfucker should die" Paisley cut me off as if pointing her words towards me "Dad deserves some justice, don't you think Tenley is right, or are you hiding something from us"

"No I mean" I sighed trying to get her out of my already messed up mind "We will find out whoever did this but for now we just need to calm down, none of this is going help, and trashing your room won't help"

"I know but I am just so angry that they took him away from me" I pulled him into a hug that he looked like he needed, I heard him lightly sob on my shoulder while his sister was mouthing something to me. Something I wasn't understanding so we just kept on mumbling about things we both didn't get until she got up having had enough.