Chapter 5

Tenley's POV

I think I played myself here or my body is betraying me or it's true my daddy issues got me here or I am into this kind of thing because why would I be here and feeling like I feel. Why is my body betraying me like this, I didn't expect it to be like this, when he wasn't close I felt like we are equals and I could do just anything but now that he is so close to me I feel like I am inferior and I should do whatever he says.

I try to retort maybe say no but my body just goes for it then it gets intense and I can't think and I just do and get myself in trouble like the nodding thing. I wasn't supposed to do that but then it feels like the only thing I can do yet the only thing I am not allowed to do, it's like he planned this out like this. What is he doing to me that is making me feel like this, I feel like crying because of this, this isn't how I planned this, it was supposed to be a date where we get to talking and maybe get something out of him or make him believe that he got some information out of me but to my surprise, he hasn't asked a question concerning the reason to why he was here with me nor has he even tried.

I am kind of glad coz I feel like I can tell him everything. This entire thing has gone into a direction I never thought of when I was writing that erotic journal or was I thinking about it or I'm I really into this kind of thing and I used my weakness against myself because let us be real here. I am in my trunks in a private club booth with him next to me completely dressed, this felt humiliating that I took my pants off by myself as an obedient puppy and he has just told me to call him daddy, the way my heart thumped as it would jump out of my chest.

I could describe the excitement that took over me when he said that to the point that I am completely painfully hard and naked in front of the enemy that I wouldn't mind if he fucked me. I want to back out but I feel like I can't plus no matter what I need Dash, maybe we will get to talking next time "What is my name?" He whispered right next to me as he lifted both my legs putting them right over his lap, his hands kept on moving up and down my thighs and legs. My face is completely red now and I am burning hot, I gasped when another slap landed on my thigh this time on my bare skin I could feel it quite painfully yet after some time it was followed by some pleasure and when he rubbed his hand over it, it became wonderful.

My entire body trembled when I looked into his eyes, he seemed calm and collected yet I was losing my shit. Did he ask me something? Yeah and I haven't replied, I tried clearing my throat but it felt so clogged than before "D-daddy" I chocked out, stuttering a bit, I knew I had to call him that because I started this, I made him think I was into this but why did that come out without a problem, it didn't feel like I was forcing myself to say it like I thought I would have, it felt like I wanted to say it and that scared me.

"Tell me why you were late" his hand was tracing the inside of my thigh and I was completely shivering my dick twitching for attention, I was leaking and my trunks were restraining me. This was a game, why am I hard. I could feel his hard-on too but he seemed to be in control of it, hell he was in control of mine without doing much and I am a trembling mess, how is he doing this?

"I-" I wanted to lie because I wasn't doing anything, I was watching a movie and I was late on purpose. I wanted to prove something that I can't remember right now.

"Are you considering lying to me" How did he know, I licked my dry lips "Here is the thing Tenley" he took my thighs off of his lap as he stood up? My legs felt weak and I missed his touch right away. He took off his coat and remained in the white well-ironed shirt that held him so well. He pulled his shirt to his elbows "I was willing to skip over the fact that you lied but considering it" he clicked his tongue and picked out.....nipple clamps, don't ask how I recognized them right away. He sat on the table right in front of me and started unbuttoning my shirt.