Road trip

I sprinted around the corner to see a worried Clint stood by his car. He was on the phone and he was turned away so he couldn't see me.

"Clint!" I called out to him. He spun around and ended the call, striding over to me. Oh shit he looked mad. 

He hurried over to me and I took a step back. To my surprise, he wrapped his arms around my shoulders, pulling me into a hug. Clint was like a father to me, since well i don't know my parents thanks to Drakov and the red room. Thanos took Nat away from me and Yelena was M.I.A, so Clint and his family kinda became my own family. 

"What's this?" i chuckled while wrapping my arms round him, until he pulled away.

"Jesus Y/n, don't do that again, i had no idea where you were, you should have been her 15 mins ago!" He said quickly in like a panicky tone. He kept his hands on my shoulders and looked at me waiting for a decent explanation.

I reached up and held his wrists to calm him down a little. "Clint I'm fine, i just was held up getting a coffee, then me being me, i walked into someone." I said while looking at the floor in embarrassment. 

He laughed at my statement then went silent. I looked up at him and i could see his emotions had changed but i couldn't tell what to. His eyes were looking over my hoodie.

"Is that Nat's?" he asked and smiled a little.

"Um yeah... yeah why" i looked at him his eyes flicked between looking at me and my hoodie. He removed his hands from my shoulders and took a little step back. 

His smile grew and he said "It suits you" him saying that made me smile, the hoodie still smells like her a little. So i wear it cause then it feels like she's with me. "Come on kid, lets go we have a long drive a head of us"

We both walked to the car and he got in the drivers seat, me in the passenger. He set off driving, and it didn't take us long to get onto the main road that took us to the compound. 

I rested my head against the window and stared at the trees running along side the road. I had been sat like this for most of the journey, which felt like forever. I sighed then sat up and looked down at my phone and scrolled though instagram.

"What's up with you?" Clint asked me, not taking his eyes off the road.

"Huh... oh nothing just nervous" I said still looking at my phone.

" Y/n/n, you have nothing to worry about you know. You're Natasha's sister, you have super cool powers and bonus you already know everyone so they already like you. Your gonna do great" He said reassuring me.

"Thanks. And yeah you're right, i do have pretty cool powers" i replied laughing, Clint laughed also. "Music?" i asked.

Clint nodded in response and i turned on the radio. It played 'Everybody Talks by Neon Trees' which was  song we both liked so it was perfect. No arguing over who picks songs.