"...the one i didnt take."

Everyone was sat in their seas around the conference table while Wanda and I stood in front of everyone. All of their eyes on us.

"Okay, so clearly we are all aware of what happened the other week between Wanda and I. I know you all want an explanation and I'm going to give you one, but first... I just want to make clear that no one should blame Wanda for what happened to me. Yes it was technically her that nearly killed me but you all have to understand that that is what happens after you read the darkhold. Your mind becomes corrupted and it makes you involuntarily do things that you normally wouldn't, like hurting the people you love." I looked over at Wanda, whose head hung low.

I explained in detail about everything that happened from when I left to when I came back. It took some time but they all eventually understood and forgave the both of us. So we dismissed the meeting and went back to our normal lives, forgetting what happened.

It was now late, roughly 10pm. Nat, Yelena and I had been in my room watching movies and talking all day after the meeting. We had been catching up and getting our bond back since Lena and I had been parted from Tasha for years. It was nice to spend time with my sisters without any missions or people trying to kill us. We could finally just relax.

"Okay, so... what the best shot you've ever taken Yelena?" Tasha asked her.

"Oh, one time, I was on a solo mission in Barcelona and I was sent to take out this squad of gang members. It came down to the last guy and I was on a really tall building with a sniper. I went to shoo him but the gun had a malfunction, so I zip lined down the building and I landed on top of ham n's stabbed him in the head. Instant kill, it was so cool!" Lena explained getting all excited to tell us.

"Wow, brutal." I said taking a sip of water from my cup.

"What about you Y/n/n?" Tasha asked me.

I stopped half way through taking a drink and looked at her. I thought for a minute and placed the cup down on the coffee table.

"Uhh, the one I didn't take." I said looking down to avoid her eye contact.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Yelena asked me raising her eyebrow.

"Um, so when I woke up from my coma thing, my mind was in the Hydra super soldier trance thing and I immediately went to attack Kate. When I was about to punch her, and by the way it was like a super strength like straight knock out type punch I was going for, I managed to hold my fist back and miss the punch. I couldn't ever hurt her. Not even when we spar, it's like I just won't let myself do it." I explained.

They were silent for a moment until Nat broke the silence.

"You really care about her huh?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I love her so much." I said with a smile.

"What are you guys, if you don't mind me asking?" Nat asked me.

"She's my girlfriend." I said.

"Are you happy with her?"

"So happy."

"I'm glad. She's really sweet, she's a keeper." Nat chuckled.

"Yeah." I laughed.

After my sisters left my room, I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to see Kate stood outside.

"Hey, can I sleep in your bed tonight?" She asked.

"You know you don't have to ask right, you're my girlfriend Kate." I chuckled.

"Fair enough."

We got into bed and I cuddled up to her, laying my head on her chest and wrapping my leg and arm over her body. She wrapped her arms around me and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Goodnight my love." She whispered.

"Goodnight."