Partyyyy

"So сестра [sister], are you in a dress mood or a suit mood?" Yelena called to me from her huge wardrobe.

"Umm I dunno give me a few of each to choose from?" I said unsure of my answer.

"You got it!"

After we went back to Yelena's room, she helped me fix my hair and make up ready for the party. We had decided on leaving my hair down and wavy, then Lena insisted on doing my make up, which I did not turn down seen as she is amaaazing at it.

She walked out of the wardrobe holding two dresses and two suits, "Got your optionsss, Now go try them on." She said excitedly throwing them at me.

I did as she said and took myself and the outfits into the bathroom and closing the door behind me.

The first dress was all black with long mesh sleeves. It came down to just above my knees and was quite tight on my body which made me feel slightly restricted.

(Like this)

"Yeah this one's not it!" I called out to Lena while examining the dress in the mirror

"Yeah this one's not it!" I called out to Lena while examining the dress in the mirror. I took it off and put it back on the coat hanger before taking the other dress and pulling it on.

This dress was a little more comfortable than the last one, but I still wasn't feeling it. It was white with open shoulders and long flowy sleeves. The colour was a V shape and the dress kind of pulled into the middle.

(Like this)

"Yep Lena, it's a no for the dress side of outfits

"Yep Lena, it's a no for the dress side of outfits." I called out.

"Okay then try the suits!"she called back to me.

I took off the dress and put on the first suit. It consisted of a black slim fit trousers and a black blazer. The shirt was baggy and white with black buttons. I put it on and left the top two buttons undone. I noticed it came with a tie, but I left it undone since i couldn't tie a tie to save my life.

(Like this)