Powers

"Oh come onnn, Wanda it's been 2 hours. It's not gonna happen!" I complained as I laid on the floor.

Wanda and I had been trying to 'unlock' my maximum power, seen as all I can to is a bit of mind reading and telekinesis. Wanda says if I do this I'll be as powerful as her and I'll be much much stronger, at first I was ready to do it but now I'm so tired.

"No, I have one more exercise I think should work." She said walking over to me with my water bottle.

"Wands, you said that for every exercise." I said sitting up and taking the bottle.

"I think you should do another!" Peter called to us from where he was sat at the other side of the training room.

"Fine." I said rolling my eyes as Wanda helped me up. I stood up and planted my feet ready to began practicing again.

"Okay, this time I need you to think of something that really really frustrates you. Something that makes you angry and channel that with your powers. Keep your mind focused on that one thing always." Wanda said as she stepped back.

As she said that, my mind went straight to the other night with Kate and seeing her with Noah. Now this realllyyy pissed me off. I focused on the argument and began summoning my powers. I could feel electricity running through my hands and coursing through my veins.

"Holy shit it's working!" Wanda said beginning to take out her phone, "keep going!"

Soon, my eyes were glowing blue and I had blue energy circling around my arms. I brought my hands in front of me and pushed that blue energy together to compact it into a ball. I circled my hands around it to charge it up and then fired it with my right arm at a test dummy at the other end of the large room. The ball of energy had knocked the dummy back into the wall, leaving cracks and a huge dent where it landed.

"OH MY GOD THAT WAS AMAZING!!" I shouted with excitement and Peter and Wanda ran over to hug me.

"You looked awesome!" Peter said as Wanda showed me the photos she had taken.

She sent me the photos and I uploaded one to my Instagram, knowing people were going to lose their shit.

(Sort of a bad edit I did but you get the idea😂)
________________________________

(Sort of a bad edit I did but you get the idea😂)________________________________

⚪️Not.Y/nRomanoff: So proud, this is one of the best moments of my life. Thank you Wandaa_ so much for helping me to unlock my full power, couldn't have done it without you❤️💪
View all 813,549 comments
Wandaa_: Love you y/n/n :)
PeterrP: The coolest thing I've seen, well done y/n!
The-Hawkeye: This is incredible, so proud!
User3:OMGGGG!!
User7: Anyone else thinks she looks scary and hot at the same time?
Lena_Belova.:YES SIS!!!
________________________________