"Yelena?!"

Your POV

I woke up and immediately felt cold. My body ached and my head was throbbing. I groaned as I reached to grab my forehead, as if that was going to stop the pain, but no it didn't. I sat up and slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the brightness of the room.

I looked down at where I was just laying and noticed it was a grey mat on a metal bench. I looked up from the mat and realised I was one of the containment units Tony had built for huge threats, like the hulk if he ever got out of hand.

The containment unit had clear circular walls and nothing but the floor and ceiling and my grey mat bed. Which really was not comfy!

I had very little memory of what had happened since I was at Hydra, all I could remember was wanting to hurt my friends, wanting to kill them but having no control over it. As if my mind belonged to someone else.

"You're awake!" A voice called to me, bringing me back to reality. I looked over to where the voice came from and a figure walked out from the shadows of the room. My eyes widened when I realised who it was.

"Yelena?!" I exclaimed and ran over to the other end of the cell towards her. When I reached the walls separating us, I placed my bruised hand against the glass, looking into my sisters eyes.

She placed her hand against mine on the other side of the glass, "дерьмо [Shit] Y/n, what did you do!" She said in a sad voice, her facial expression matching my own.

"Lena, it's Hydra...the-they got me again a-and I... I couldn't stop them!"i began to stutter as tears began filling my eyes, on the edge of escaping, "they nearly got her, I couldn't let them, s-so I let them take me instead."

"Who? Y/n/n, who did they nearly get?" She spoke in a soft voice.

"K-Kate!" I said, my voice breaking remembering the past events, "I wanna get out of here Lena, why am I in a cell it was an accident I- I didn't mean to hurt them I swear. Tell them it won't happen again please, I-I need Ka.." I began to sob against the glass, then turned away as she interrupted me.

"Y/n/n, it's okay. Hey look at me!" She said, I looked back at her and she gave me a sad smile, "you're going to be okay. I know it's not your fault. They know that to, we just have to know you're you before we can let you out. I promise you...no one is mad at you, no one blames you."

"I'm so sorry..." I trailed off. I pushed my back up against the glass and slid down so I was sat with my knees tucked into my chest. I dropped my head onto my knees and covered my head with my arms, letting out a choked sob, "I'm so sorry Lena.."

She crouched down to my level, my back still against the glass. She was silent for a moment before she let out a deep exhale, "you're okay Y/n, I'm here..." she stayed quiet, sitting with me while I cried. Then she got up and began walking to the exit.

"Where are you going?" I sniffled, watching her walk away.

She didn't stop walking, but she called back to me and said, "Getting you out of here, stay put!" And before I could reply she had disappeared round the corner.

I slowly pulled myself to stand up and dragged myself back over to my grey mat. I flopped down, my stomach laid on the mat. I draped my left arm and leg over the edge of the bench and laid there silently, waiting for Lena to return.