Then everytthing went black

Wanda's voice boomed as she flew into the room. Everyone's attention turned to her as she broke through the wall and flew straight at me. She lifted me up by my neck and drove me into the wall, pinning me there. My feet couldn't reach the ground, so as I was held there by my neck, I gasped desperately for air. I reached up and griped her hands trying to pull them away, but I couldn't.

Clint and Sam instantly ran over and Sam began to try pull Wanda backwards as Clint shot and arrow.

With one of her hands, Wanda caught the arrow that flew at her head and snapped it in half. She raised her arm, then with a pulse of red energy, she swiped her arm to the side throwing everyone in the room to the floor.

"What have you done?!" Wanda said in a low and evil voice, "you were meant to be on MY side!"

She lifted me away from the wall.

"You-" she began as she threw me into the floor, "Traitor."

I barley managed to land in my feet when she kicked me in the stomach, causing me to go crashing to the ground.

I stood up as fast as I could. After quickly gaining my balance, I threw a ball of blue energy at Wanda. She dodged one then the other hit her, knocking her back slightly.

I took this opportunity to charge at her. When I got around a meet or two away from her I jumped up and fly kicked her in the face, landing in the classic black widow stance. I stood up and forced blue energy at Wanda.

Blue beams of energy shot through they air. Before they could reach Wanda, they collided with a beam of red energy.

She stood up slowly, glaring at me the whole time. Only now have I realised how corrupted she is. Her eyes were now darkened and her eyes were all red. Her fingers and hands were covered in black magic and her suit began to turn slightly purple.

"Wanda stop! There's another way you can do this, you don't need to hurt people to be happy!" I said while at straining at the amount of energy my powers are taking up.

"Don't try talk me out of it y/n! You have no idea..what I've lost..." she said.

I was taken aback by what she said. She knows what I've been through, i appreciate she's lost more but that doesn't mean I have 'no idea', of course I know what she's feeling.

Suddenly, the blue energy disappears as Wanda's powers took over it. They shot directly at me and I was launched backwards into the wall. Before I had time to move, Wanda had already got over me and pinned me to the ground using her powers. She grabbed my throat with her left hand and began to repeatedly throw punches at my face.

One punch after the other, I slowly began to stop fighting back. Blood was dripping from not just my nose but all of the cuts shed opened on my face. I no longer felt the pain, only vision started to become disoriented.

The last thing I saw was a figure behind Wanda putting their fist to her neck and sending electric pulses into her, knocking her out cold. Then everything went black.