"What if..it wasnt a he?"

Kate's POV

"KATE BISHOP GET IN HERE NOW!" A very angry sounding Y/n shouted from the bathroom.

Shit I'm in trouble... I thought with a small smirk on my face, probably knowing what she was mad about.

I got up from my seat at the bed and swiftly walked to the bathroom, then pushed the door open, revealing a very angry y/n.

"KATE! What. The fuck. Is this!" She said moving hair off her shoulder to reveal what I expected she'd find.

She revealed the left side of her neck which was covered in a trail of large hickeys, running from just below her ear to her collar bone. And they definitely continued down her body but her T-shirt was covering the rest.

I leaned against the door frame and folded my arms over my chest, a huge smirk formed on my lips.

"What's what?" I said with a slight giggle.

"N-No, Kate I'm so serious. We have to be downstairs in what..25 minutes. And did you forget CLINT IS GOING TO BE DOWN THERE!!! He can NOT see this..." she said with a panicky tone, beginning to pace back and fourth.

"Wait why?" I asked.

She stopped pacing for a second and froze at my question, she was facing away from me and then said in a quiet voice, "I- I'm not out yet. Well, only Peter knows I'm le- I like girls."

"Hey- y/n/n.." I said placing my hands on her shoulders, turning her to face me, "It's okay, I understand, coming out isn't easy..I can cover it up with make up, no one will even notice."

She relaxed at my words and smiled, letting out a deep breath, "Thank you my love" she placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"In your own time babe, you don't need to tell anyone about us until you're ready"I smiled, and she returned the same one.

"Shame though... you look ridiculously hot with them all over you.." I said smirking

"Wait wha- All over?!" She said quickly lifting her shirt up. She looked down at the rest of my marks I left down her body, "You didn't" she said her eyes flicked to me.

"Oh...I did." I smirked again.

"You're lucky I love you" she laughed walking back into my arms and wrapping hers around my shoulders, embracing me in a warm hug.

Y/n POV

After Kate and I had got ready and my neck was covered enough for the marks to be only a little visible, we joined the others downstairs for brunch.

Wanda had cooked like always, after all she's the most amazing cook ever. She had made some avocado on toast with poached eggs, hashbrowns, pancakes, waffles and some fresh fruit along with two jugs of fresh orange and apple juice.

"This looks delicious Wands" I said to the girl sat beside me with a smile.

"Thank you y/n, dig in before it gets cold" she gestured to the plate full of food in front of me.

As we started eating, we talked about some random things and had fun conversations about old missions and fun memories we had here.

Wanda nudged me with her elbow to grab my attention, "Y/n.." she whispered so only I could hear.

"What?" I whispered with confusion. Her eyes locked in my neck.

"You haven't covered those well, they're visible" she gestured to the hickeys Kate left on my neck.

I quickly reached up and covered the marks with my hand, "wha- what?" I stuttered.

"Hey it's okay, I won't tell anyone." She said winking at me.

"Okay, thank you Wanda." I smiled at her.

"No worries love. So, is it Peter? You two always seemed pretty close." She giggled a little.

My cheeks grew bright red as she said that, "No!" I replied quickly and a little harsher than I meant it to be.

"Oh! Who is he?" She raised her eye brown with slight confusion.

I looked at her for a second or two, wondering whether to lie or finally tell her what I've wanted to tell her for years.

"What if... it wasn't a he? What if they were a she?" I looked down  at my hands as I twiddled my thumbs together. I was so nervous in that moment I felt like I couldn't breathe, my chest was so tight and my hands were all sweaty.

She pulled me into a hug and said into my shoulder, "then it's okay. I think I knew you liked girls, I didn't want to make you uncomfortable by asking you though."

"Wanda it's okay" I laughed as she pulled away.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel like you couldn't tell me that. I will accept you for you, after all I am Bi. Im so proud of you for telling me Y/n/n, again I wont tell anyone, I promise." She smiled.

I hugged her again then said, "I love you Wands, thank you soo so much."

"Okay stop thanking me and tell me.. who is this secret girl who has stolen my best friends heart?" She smiled

I look over at Kate who was said to the other side of me, who noticed me looking at her and gave me a smile. I turned back to Wanda.

Her eyes were wide open and her jaw was dropped, "Kate?! The new girl?!" She whisper shouted, surprisingly I was the only one who heard her.

"shhhhh Yes, Kate is my girlfriend now quiet only you and Peter know!" I hushed her.

"Peter knows?!" She whisper shouted again.

"Wanda! Hush! And yes he does."

I quickly ended our conversation when I heard Clint calling my name from across the table.

"Y/n!" Clint called to me.

"Ye-Yeah. What's up?" I said awkwardly replying hoping he heard none of that.

"Can I talk to you privately please, it's important?" He said standing up from his chair.

I felt Kate squeeze my thigh from under the table.

Shit?! Did he hear me and Wanda? Has he seen the hickeys? Fuck! I'm dead!