"Tasha?"

"Where'd she go?" I mumbled to myself as I looked around at my surroundings.

I closed my eyes and focused. Quickly, I opened my eyes and threw my right arm out to the side. My hand around America's throat before she could hit me over the head with a pipe. She dropped it and grasped my wrists with both of her hands.

"Please...wait..." she strained struggling to get her words out.

She balled up her fist.

"It's over America." I said.

Then, she hit me across the face making my head turn to the side. Fuck that hurt. I opened my eyes to see a blueish white star shaped portal open up. I let go of her neck and she dropped to her knees gasping for air.

The portal fully opened. On the other side, was the inside of a caravan. It was very dark. There was red carpets and cream walls. There were yellowish curtains on the windows and wooden cabinets everywhere.

I stepped into the portal. I noticed it was night time as I could see the starry sky out of the window. I heard a sitcom playing from down the hall and a white light from a screen flickering.

I followed the sounds of laughter and walked down the hallway. I picked up a wooden spoon from the pot on the counter beside me to use as a weapon and I continued to walk cautiously towards the light. I turned the corner and I froze.

A red haired women was sat at a fold up table in front of a laptop. She was eating a pot of yogurt and reciting the words from the sitcom as the man on the screen said it. The light from the screen flickered on her face.

My eyes teared up as I gazed at a face I hadn't seen in years. My sister. Natasha.

I dropped the wooden spoon. "Tasha?" I whispered.

Nat looked up at me. She immediately stood up front he seat and backed away. She pulled out a pistol from the holster on her hip and pointed it at me.

"Whoever you are reveal yourself!" She stated, "My sister is dead! Y/n is dead so show yourself!"

"It's me!" I put my palms in the air showing I was no threat, "Tasha it's me. It's Y/n."

"It.. can't be. You're- she's dead. I saw her die." Nat stuttered. Her hands were shaking, I could tell as the gun was to.

"Okay okay, when we were little, before we were taken back to the red room, Lena you and me, we used to steal Alexi's super suit. I'd wear the helmet, Lena would take the shield and you would try to fit the suit on but it burried you." I started. Tears filled both my eyes as well as Nat's, "and after he caught us, he'd at first get mad at us, but then realised we were only playing, so he'd pretend to be a villain and we'd pretend to fight him and he'd fake die. That was one of the times it felt as if he was really our dad."

I stopped talking and looked at my sister. She dropped the gun and ran towards me. She threw her arms around me and pulled me into a long tight hug. I hugged her back and she began sobbing onto my shoulder, which set me off.

"H-how? How are you..?" She asked in between crying.

"It's a long story."