The darkhold

I closed my eyes. Everything around me felt like nothing. All sound disappeared. All light turned to a darkness. I slowed my breathing down to relax my body as well as my mind.

I focused on Wanda more than I had ever focused on anything, because right now all I'm set on is finding my best friend. I know she's still here, I can feel her. It's like our powers connect us in some way and if she was... well , gone, it would feel like a part of me was gone.

So, I shut off my mind from the rest of reality and focused.

"Where are you Wanda?" I muttered.

...

"Right here." A sokovian accent spoke to me.

I opened my eyes to find myself on a mountain, facing a cabin that overlooked the clouds and the land below them. A red haired women sat waiting for me on the stairs just below the door.

"Wanda?" I questioned walking towards her.

"Hi y/n/n." She replied.

I'd found her. I knew it.

"Wanda where the fuck are you? Everyone thought you were dead!" I started.

"Y/n, please just calm down." She said in her calm voice, "Come in, we can talk."

Wanda opened the door and offered the comforts of her cabin to me. I looked at her, unsure if it was smart to enter, however the warm smile on her face told me not to be afraid. That it was safe.

Wanda brought me her homemade tea and sat opposite me at the table.

"So? What's wrong?" She spoke to me, taking a sip of her tea.

"Wanda... I'm so confused. I got a call from Clint, he- he said you were dead, yet you're here, alive." I began, "Then Stephen, he-"

"What?"

"He told me, that you were... I dunno corrupted or something, by a darkhold? i think. And then he said you tried to kill America? Was he telling the truth?" I said slowly.

"Y/n, it's complicated. I'm not corrupted by anything. Listen, the dark hold contains knowledge and guidance to our power. It helps us to grow stronger. It knows more about us than we do. It can even teach you things..." Wanda said, still taking some sips of tea.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I asked, taking a sip of my own.

"Well, have you ever wished to be with Natasha again. Ever, wanted to be in a universe where she'd survived...?"

Kate's pov

I walked into Y/n's room to find her levitating with her blue powers swirling all around her.
My eyes widened.

"WOAH!! WHAT THE FUCK! CLINT!...CLINT!!" I shouted.

Clint came sprinting round the corner, crashing slightly into the doorway. He looked up at Y/n.

"Oh fuck sake! Y/n! Get Down! Y/n-"

——————

Y/n pov

I looked at up at Wanda.

"Y/n, you can see her again! All you need is to learn from the darkhold. I promise, with this boom as guidance you can be with her again, you just need to know you're own power."

Wanda slid a old, dark book across the table. I picked it up and examined it's cover.

"The darkhold?" I asked, looking at her once again.

She responded by nodding her head. I opened it. I began to read through the first page until Wanda closed the book with her hand.

"Wait. Read it when you come see me in person, rather than through telepathy." She said, smiling at me.

"Wait how did you-"

"You're glitching a little. You're welcome to this don't forget." Wanda laughed.

I laughed and stood up, handing Wanda the darkhold. We walked back to the front door side by side, until I stopped and turned to Wanda.

"Wait, why did strange tell me you tried to kill America then?" I asked her.

"I didn't try to kill her, I was just asking her to help me with with something using her powers.  Look, we can talk about it once you're here and once you've read through this!" Wanda said indicating to the darkhold.

"Okay fine. I'll see you soon Wanda."

"Bye Y/n."

I opened my eyes. Kate was stood in front of me with her eyes widened and her jaw dropped, as if she'd seen a ghost or something. Clint however had hold of my foot trying to pull me down. I jumped, not realising they were in my room with me, and fell to the ground.

"Oww! What the hell are you doing?!" I exclaimed rubbing my back as I sat up.

"What am I doing! WHAT WERE YOU DOING?! Look at Kate, look she's gobsmacked... poor kid just walked into her ex fucking LEVATATING!"

I looked at Kate who was still staring at the ceiling where I just was.

"Um, girlfriend actually. Well I think. Anyways, relax." I said standing up.

I walked over to Kate and placed my hand on her cheek.

"Kate? Hey it's okay, I'm sorry." I said softly looking into her eyes. She looked at me and her muscles relaxed as she snapped back, "hey You alright?"

"I- I um- I'm good yeah- mhm great yep." She said blinking quite fast.

"What- the hell." Clint muttered to himself before walking out of the room.

A/n: oh no, The darkhold. What are Wanda's intentions with it, and y/n? I think we know... or do we? Guess we will find out...