Epilogue

Five years later

Everything was perfect. Kate and I are in the happiest relationship, it was the best thing to ever happen to me. Wanda and Nat started dating, which not going to lie was not something I was expecting, but they are good for each other so I'm happy for them.

We didn't really have a lot of missions anymore, we had the odd one every month but nothing crazy.

I was sat in mine and Kate's apartment, playing with Lucky. I thought him some cool tricks, and it was funny because Kate could never seem to get him to do them.

The door opened and Kate walked in carrying a chocolate Labrador puppies in her arms. She had the biggest grin plastered on her face.

"No you didn't!" I said with a shocked face.

"I couldn't help it, I saw him in the window of a rescue center and he had the saddest face I just had to!"

I stood up and walked over to them, I patted the dogs head and gave Kate a kiss on the lips.

"Meet Charlie, he can be lucky's new best friend." She smiled.

"You're lucky I love you." I said.

"I love you to." She laughed.

The end.

A/n: thank you all for reading my story. I appreciate you guys so much. I'm started a new story, you can read the first chapter now, if you like Jenna Ortega and Hailee steinfeld then I recommend you giving it a read, it's fanfictjon👍. Anyways, thank you all so much for reading, have a great day. :)