"Please, dont get in my way again"

Raising my arm in front of my body, I pushed out streams of blue magic towards Kate. The cobalt blue magic wrapped itself around her as I lifted her into the air.

"Y/n... put me... down. Y/n...please!" Kate said as she struggled to get words out.

I pushed my hand forward, throwing Kate backwards and into a wall. She impacted with a cloud of blue dispersing from behind her and the wall itself crumbling as she dropped to the floor.

"That better?" I said looking at Kate who was attempting to get up off the floor.

I pressed my earpiece, "Friday, activate suit!"

"Yes Miss Romanoff, activating suit." Friday replied.

My hoodie and cargos tightened around my body turning them into a base layer. Nanotech began to spread out from my back and covered my whole body apart from my head and neck, revealing my suit.

[looks like this]

[Not my template but it is my design, it's meant to look like one of Billy's suits and Wanda's mixed]

"It's nanotech. You like it?" I said looking at Clint.

"Y/n stop this." He replied.

"Mm no...I don't think I will." I said.

I threw my fist at Clint, punching him directly in his nose. As he stumbled back slightly, I dropped to the floor and kicked my leg round his feet, knocking him onto the floor.

I stood back up to see Stephen casting a weird orange gooey sparkly rope thing at me. Reacting quickly, I twisted my body to the side slightly and caught the weird rope. I tugged it towards me, and it brought strange with it. He fell forwards and I knees him in the face, making him fly up slightly from the momentum. I aimed my hand at him and shot out blue streams that swirled around him. I pressed strange against the ceiling and used my other hand to bring some pieces of metal that had fallen into the floor during one of Wanda's fights and crushed it around him so he was restrained. I used my powers to pull off his sling ring and then crushed it in seconds.

I looked around to see Wanda fighting off Banner, Bucky, Carol, Sam and a couple other all at once, god Damn I could never. In the background, Clint, Lena and Peter were with Kate, making sure she was okay. That left America by herself.

I turned around and my eyes met with America's. She had a look of fear and sadness on her face. I smirked as I knew that she knew she'd had to fight me. And she stood zero chance.

"America.." I said dragging out the last A.

She stared at me for a second. The second I took a step closer, she bolted.

"Come ..back ..here" I said sprinting after her.

She made it about 7 meters until I stopped her with my powers. I made her trip over by pulling her back leg as she ran. I dropped to my knees and slid across the floor to America, and as she turned over, I knelt over the top of her with one leg at each side of her. I placed my hands around her neck and began to strangle her.

Before it could take any affect, Peter wrapped his arms around my neck from behind me and pulled me up.

"Y/N STOP!" He yelled.

I meant forward and stepped to the side and behind him a little giving an opening to his ribs. I threw my elbow back and hit him right in the diaphragm causing him to let go and drop to his knees clutching his stomach in pain.

"Please, don't get in my way again." I said to him.

A/n: uh oh, fighting. Wonder how that will end🤷‍♀️