Together again

I held onto my sister like if I let her go again, I'd never get her back. After a while, we sat down in her caravan and I explained everything to her. That I'm from another universe, about my own life and how I ended up here. She even told me about her universe. Here, I did the way she did. I gave my life for the sole stone to save Natasha, so she went off grid and stayed here alone in the middle of no where.

"What about Lena? Where is she in this universe?" I asked.

Natasha sighed and placed her beer on the table, "she um... she was with on the battle field, fighting thanos. When she realised you were gone... she- she went mental. I'd never seen her so angry and hurt. She just kept fight and fighting until it drained her so much. She came face to face with thanos and it was to much for her she just...gave up. I lost both of my sisters in that fight... so I ran away from the avengers and came here."

"I'm so sorry. After I lost you I lost myself... I couldn't imagine losing Lena to." I said.

A tear rolled down her cheek, "I miss her so much y/n/n."

I thought to myself for a minute.

"Why don't you come back with me. To my universe. You can be with us again, if you want to." I offered.

"...really?"

"Really!"

I stood up and offered my hand to my sister. She took it and I guided her back to the portal. The blue lights grew stronger until we reached the exit. I stepped through into the compound where everyone had their gaze fixed on me as I came through. That was until Natasha stepped through.

Yelena dropped her batons. Her eyes flooded with tears as she brought her hands up to her mouth. I turned to look at Nat, her expression matching Lena's.

"Natasha?!" Yelena said as her voice trembled. She slowly walked over to Nat as if she were in disbelief. She wrapped her arms around her shoulders and pulled Nat into a hug, "I missed you so much.."

"I missed you to"

I smiled to myself as I watched my sisters reunited. I could finally have my family back. I just need to talk to Kate and everything will be oka-

"Y/N ROMANOFF! YOU TRAITOR!" A voice shouted to me, it grew close with each word.

"What the fuck" I said turning to my left.

...Wanda.