forty seven

Y/N'S P.O.V.

A few months have passed since Luna and Mana came home. You've hung out with the three siblings a lot, mostly working with them in the store when you aren't taking care of Toman's financial situations.

Eventually, Mitsuya did ask you out, too, thanks to Yuzuha, Luna, and Mana telling him that it is "about damn time already!". Ever since then, everything's been a blur, but you don't think you've ever been happier than you are now.

"Shit!" you curse to yourself as you almost burn a batch of cookies.

Well, happy most of the time. You're a bit on edge right now because tonight you've decided that you're finally going to admit to Mitsuya how you truly feel.

As the cookies cool off, you set them on top of your oven and rush around your new apartment. You quietly thank yourself that you didn't burn the place down. Mitsuya would kill you if you did. Well, probably not, but still!

You quickly wrap your cookies in a huge box and place a bow right on top. You then gather the rest of your things and run downstairs. After settling everything onto your bike, you open up your phone and send a quick text to Luna.

Y/N: It's done.

You place your phone in your pocket and then drive off. As the sun sets down behind the horizon you arrive at your destination. After setting your motorcycle down somewhere you can keep an eye on it, you grab the picnic basket and blanket and make your way through the nearby field of wildflowers.

MITSUYA'S P

MITSUYA'S P.O.V.

"Y/N's waiting for you," Luna sings as she types something into her phone.

"She's waiting? You two didn't tell her, did you?" I ask worriedly.

"No, of course not. She just knows it's a date, that's all," Luna assures me.

"Well, she's going to know something's up when she sees me dressed like this," I nod to myself as I check out my attire in my sisters' mirror.

"Don't worry about that," Mana explains. "Just tell her that you wanted to look nice, okay?"

Luna hums in agreement as she looks down at her watch. "Okay, it's time," she explains.

I take a deep breath as I look in the mirror once more. "Alright, I'll be back later."

"We won't be waiting," they giggle as they wave goodbye. It's like they know something I don't, yet I'm the one with the surprise for Y/N.

 It's like they know something I don't, yet I'm the one with the surprise for Y/N