forgotten

I will update every Saturday and Wednesday hopefully
If you have any ideas that would spare me a lot of writers block
Hope you enjoy (:

(Zendaya and Tom are not dating here as I find writing about relationships from real people a little weird considering they might brake up and then it'd still online)

Toms pov
Iron man's death and the end of me with the avengers. Sure this film I'm with doctor strange and ofc Andrew and Toby was really fun to film but I'm still left with a longing for the familiarity which came with the avengers cast. Zendaya is still around along with Jacob and benidict. Everyone else though, they've just stopped. And I mean not just stopped filming with me but messaging, calling, even referencing in interviews. I guess being in this job you expect to make friends but no one talks. They used to. Like every day I'd have a message or something. I'm sure everyone's so busy being movies stars but I have time to talk. I have time to at least check people are okay. They don't even have time to reply. Read my messages sure but never reply.

Left one read
Delivered
Still don't have their phone number
Hung up

Not a single read or reply. Years if working together. We've worked through mourning and panic attacks and the biggest parties I've ever seen. We've read throigh so many scrips and scenes There's no way we are only coworkers and not at least a little bit friends. Maybe Sebastian or mackie will message me to annoy me about what I'm drinking or if I'm being childish. That would be nice. We really did seem like friends back then. I thought we were at least. What if they were just my coworkers getting through the day by playing practical jokes, watching movies till 4 in the morning and going on holidays together. I have some pretty cool coworkers I guess. Ex-coworkers to be precise.

Endgame finished and of course a bunch of people died. Robert is out, scarlet is gone for a bit, busy suing Disney and overall just living her life. Jake turned out to be a massive prick in real life as well along with Chris pratt. Maybe I don't want to be friends with all these people. Never meet your hero's they say and never befriend your coworkers I guess. At least I got to work with them. I mean I've worked with God's. I've worked with Chris Hemsworth and Tom hiddlston and I'm friends with fucking Ryan Reynolds. Maybe I should stop complaining seeing as I'm living most people's wildest dreams.

But I can't help the feeling of my skin crawling as I lie in bed waiting for a hug, crying in need of just seeing someone's smile. Someone I recognise. Just someone who isn't new and unfamiliar.

Family is something you make. Something you find right. I mean that's what I hear everyone saying all the time but how do you know if your family is forever. At least with my parents and brothers there's blood and dna tests. These guys I spent years with, they helped me become an adult, go on rolercoasters and so much more but now there's nothing to show for it. Crying about this however seems a little privileged so I'm going to wait for this new movie to premier. 3 spidermans, all better loved and more talented than me but then again I'm not in this industry for the numbers or likes. But Andrew is taller than me and can sing. Tobeys a classic as well. Oh well I'm still pretty cool. Getting messages once a month from some of your best friends is pretty cool.

When movies aren't being filmed or in cinemas there really isn't much to do. I live alone right now due to me wanting my own space and also the raging pandemic which hadn't stopped for 2 years now. Maybe people are more distant now because of the pandemic. We see eachother less so talk to eachother less. Surely I'm not just being left, it's everyone needing there own space. Whether this is true or not it's mildly comforting so I guess it's okay. It would be much more okay if I I see everyone on a zoom calk yesterday sending a message to the fans. 30 marvel stars and not me. 30. Not that I counted or anything because I'm not that petty and definiatly have better things to do. Definiatly.