(P) Jelouse aunt

Peters pov
Staying at stark towers was one of the best things ever. I loved hanging out with all the other avengers except Sam he's a bit mean. I see these guys like a family there amazing to me. I can't wait for aunt May go meat them all this weekend. She doesn't really approve of mr. stark but I think she'll like aunt nat or uncle Bruce.
I'm in the training room right now with uncle Steve and Bucky. Bucky and Wanda are more sisters and brothers to me than aunts and uncles and of course mr. stark is mr. stark with the occasional dad. But that was a mistake.
I love watching uncle Steve continuesly punching the bag until it falls of it's hinges. Then he puts it back up and starts again. Wanda is doing some weird meditation and Bucky is simply observing like me.
FRIDAYS voice suddenly made Wanda jump and Bucky coming very close to punching the wall for reaction.
"May Parker is approaching from the lift. She will be here in 10 seconds."
Wait what's my aunt doing here? Tony stark and aunt May entered the room simultaneously.
"Hey Peter We decided to move our diner plans to now. Do you want to introduce her to the guys?"
"Yea yea yea sure. Hi aunt May. This is the training room with captain America, Wanda and Bucky.
Uncle Steve reaches out a hand.
"It's nice to meet you ms Parker"
"Hi"
We moved down into the lounge followed by the other. On the couch was everyone except Thor whose in Asgard and.
"So this is aun...nat...black widow, Bruce banner, Hawkeye, vision, falcon, ant-Man war machine."
"Nice to meet ya"
"Hi"
"How are you"
"So this is your hot aunt tin can goes on about"
"Nice to finally meet you"
"Peppers in the Other room please don't meantion that!"
Why do I not mention how attached I am to them to may? She's all the family I've got left and she means the world to me. If she knows that I have another family she'll think she's not wanted and not needed. So it's all there superhero names for now. Wanda and some of the others seem to have caught on except..
"How come we've suddenly gone back to superhero names Pete? I thought I was your uncle Clint?"
Thanks birdbrain. I saw may go red. But she seemed more hurt than angry but still angry.
"Uncle? Are we just replacing Ben now are we? And me. Are these your new family? Am I just the cling along?"
"No aunt May I love you I really do. Your the best thing ever. There just also very close to me but that doesn't mean I don't need you. Your amazing please..."

That was three months ago. She doesn't have any contact with me. She hates me. I don't blame her she thought I was replacing her. I live with tony now and it's really great only I don't have that connection. I love the team but I can't do it to May to keep going by family names. May's better without me anyway.

This was actually crap and I'm so sorry but it's late and I couldn't sleep so this is what o did. Again it's rubbish so sorry.
Jay