Car crash

Toms pov (17 years old)
(This is a very cliche story"

I started acting as spiderman at the age of 14.. As young as it may seem the casting agents seemed to like the idea of having a Character who's the Sam wave as the actor. Civil war was the biggest movie I'd ever been in, but then they kept me for infinity war and end-game. When I finished end-game I was 17. Then I got my driving license which is one of the perks of America, I can drive at the tender age of 17.

As a sort of get together, The whole cast has decided to stay in Roberts cinema room and watch a horror movie. I'm fine with horror but not without popcorn. Rob sent three of us, me, Liz and Letitia. I'm driving.

It was a short drive to the shop.  It's just started chucking it down and I forgot my coat. In fact I'm in a jumper. Holy cow it's cold. Between the 30 second run towards the shop I was soaked through and cold. Letitia looked at me sympathetically and gave me her coat. She still has a jumper on so I accepted gladly.

The shop seemed empty except for a few tired and annoyed looking people. They didn't seem to notice me or anything but there damp lists. It's nice being in public and not being hordes by fans. I need a beak for once. I love them but I still want to feel human.

"Tom are you okay? Your shivering really bad." I just nod and grab 7 different type of popcorn. Liz and Letitia grab a couple hundred more before we decide to Check out. The cashier almost completely ignores us as she absentmindedly scan our items. Then she gives us the check as silently begs us to leave quickly.

Even with an extra layer on I seem to still getting soaked by the water. My face is technically dripping off as my hands begin to go red. The car seems so warm compared to outside. And my shivering seems to calm down a bit. This car is going to get so wet. It's probably never going to dry. I start up the car and try to see through the never ending pool of water hitting the window.

"Crap I can't see anything. I've got to pull over this isn't safe" we managed to drive a total of 1 minutes. It starts snowing suddenly. This reminds me exactly if British weather. I describe it as bipolar, one second is warm, next cold, next wet and then boiling.
At least it's easier to see now.

"Okay never mind, looks like we can leave" I start up the car again and everything seems good. The snow is easily moved and I can see fine. It's very pretty the snow. Especially in the city with all the buildings carrying the bright white snow which contrasts with the old gray stone.

"Liz, what music do you want?" She looked like she was thinking hard before concluding on one direction. They may be 5 going 6 years broken up but 2020 will be the year.

As the first song began playing it abruptly stopped. Then a horrible sound pierced my ears. It seemed to be like metal being dragged down a chalkboard. Then acme the pain.

3rd pov
The car crumpled into instead as the music turned stopped and a sheesh boarded of the cities walls. Liz looked horrified at the sight before her; Letitia's face was bleeding from god knows where as well as her right arm seeming to be crushed on impact. Then there was Tom. His whole head seems to be bleeding as well as his leg and arm, torso and left foot. She couldn't see any wounds just blood. So much blood. Then spoke. Everyone smelt it. Both the half dead drunk driver in the other car and the onlookers. Smoke. The car was on fire!

"Madam? Are you okay? Can you hear me? I need you to get out of the car." The load ringing in Elizabeth's eats subsided and she began to listen to the bystanders. Little to Liz's knowledge, her arm was bleeding openly and seemed drain the life out of her.

Many looked for horrified and others determined. All doors opened and Tom was dragged out of the car. Just as Letitia was being carried amp hard the strangers she appeared to wake up. One look down and she immediately began screaming.

"It's okay miss. A hospital is on the way" the mans attempts at comfort became futile as Letitia turned to Tom. Her screening seemed to get louder as impossible as everyone thought that is. As if on cue, sirens could be heard approaching the ever-growing crowd.

RDJ pov
This is ridiculous. It's been nearly half an hour and to get popcorn? Everyone had become board and started watching the match. Then came the boring adverts and the 5 minute news thingy. All very dull.

"Gosh when are those three getting back? I wonder if there was a crash or something and they got delayed? They would have called us at least. Maybe they just strait up forgot" the news came on after I'd finished my complaining.

"The three movie stars where caught up in a car crash earlier this hour. They where hit by a drunk driver who appeared unaware of the oncoming car. All three seem to be in very dangerous conditions especially the young superhero, Tom Holland. We wish them the best of luck while reconvening. Now, a rare speasies of—"

"Holy shit"

Hello. Sorry for slow updates. Really trying to get more out ASAP.
Jay🧡🦊