Actually bitten (3)

I don't know how long it's been but I've been throwing up long enough for my throat to feel like sand paper and my body to feel numb. I called in to work about 10 minutes into my throwing up session to say I wouldn't make it today. Thank god I did because not only can I not feel anything but I also feel everything...yeah that's doesn't make sense. Everything's way to loud and I'm way to aware of what's touching me like my clothes and sweat and walk and floor and my hair just everything. I can smell the most foul smell and I have to admit it's probably my puke. Gross. I don't actually knows what's wrong with me, I haven't taken this time to check out my many symptoms on google, however family guy is loudly blasting my ears from next door and it's enough to tell me that I at least have a migraine.

I'm sitting in the hotel bathroom with all the lights and fans turned off. It's still way to noisy but it's the best I can do. The radiator behind me is off but way to cold and the heated floors are burning my legs. My clothes are sticking to my body along with my hair, my mouth stings from where puke has splattered on it and my eyes are glued shut as to avoid the somehow bright light. My muscles seem to be ripping apart and I'm doing all I can to stop myself from screaming, I'm sobbing into a hotel pillow any chance I get, to at least muffle my annoying sounds, from all my neighbors.

I have half the mind to call the doctor, maybe something at the lab caused an allergic reaction or I have radiation poisoning or something. I feel like my Cain's are itchy and, well, that's not normal. I would try to sleep but everything's way to overwhelming and really my thinking is the most distracting thing and thinking will not help me sleep. Nor will moving away from this toilet which I'm no longer paying much attention to. I feel sort of, out of my body. Almost disconnected. I guess it's sort of helping with the pain, just letting my body do the routined throwing up and crying while I mope around in my brain.

I know I've been getting texts all day from family and a few of the cast members . To think I've hardly known them for a day and there already checking up on me. Personally I love having company when I'm ill but right now, the thought of seeing, hearing or smelling any other living being makes me want to die on the floor. Then again, in my current state, I might just do so. I could be dying! Oh my god. I guess it's a good thing I didn't go to google first, at least I had a few hours of not expecting death. I was literally about to play Spider-Man and I'm going to die!

I wonder what happens after death? Does heaven and hell really exist? Is it just nothingness forever? I guess it's not that bad. If I don't feel anything then I won't miss anyone. Maybe I should call mum and dad, just to say goodbye. No that would freak them out. I know, I record myself saying everything I need to say and if I do die then police will show it to family!

I slowly force myself back into my body and reach over to my phone. Blindly I find the camera and press record

17 hours later
I somehow ended up back in my bed, fully naked with the curtains slightly open. My headaches gone, my muscles feel fine if not better and nothing hurts. I look around my room in confusion and stand up. I can hear people on the street laughing and the bright light from the sun is almost painful. What just happened? I didn't dream it did I? I seem perfectly fine now but I definitely wasn't a while ago.

What was the last thing I remember? I wasn't drinking was I? No because I'm not hung over. I remember throwing up a lot and crying into a pillow. Then I recorded a video for some odd reason...oh my phone!

I glance to both of my sides but I don see my phone there. I only have three pillows as well? I slowly get up and out of a pair of joggers, before I get far I stop. Something wrong. my arms feel weird. Okay well maybe it'll pass. I continue on to the bathroom where I assume I left my phone. Oh it's a mess. I can see a very dirty pillow lying in the middle of the room beside a stained toilet, which is luckily flushed. I see my phone resting face down on the floor. Brilliant.

As I turn my phone on, I see about 17 messages and 3 missed calls. Damn people really worried. It's roughly half 9 in the afternoon  meaning I've only lost one day of work, yes it was my first day of work and I'm never going to live this down but it's better than dying I guess.

I flick through my camera role and see a video I recorded last night. My face is pale and my hair is stuck to my forehead. I'm sweating and I have a stained mouth. Damn I look gross. I also look distressed and scared. Do I want to watch this? I'm going to anyway despite me knowing the answer that I probably don't.

"Hey anyone watching this. As you can tell I'm not doing so well. I just wanted to say that I loved you, y'know Incase I die. Well I don't love everyone watching this, like a police officer ,well, I don't know you but mum dad and brothers. I'm sure there's a few other people but I really can't think right now." Then it just cut out. Is that really how I was gonna leave my family and mates after I die? Well that's inconsiderate.

I read through the texts but most of them aren't important, just 'I hope you get better soon' or 'call me as soon as you get this' oh that ones from mum. Okay well I'll let everyone know I'm okay, have a shower and some food then go to sleep again I guess. Tomorrow I can go to work and hopefully have a better day than today.

Not really sure where I'm going with this
I have three options really:
1)make this a whole other book
2)continue it on here
3)stop updating it
Please let me know what you guys would want

Also I'm going on holiday for the week, weather that means I'll update more or less I'm not sure.
Jay🧡🦊