Epilepsy

Thank you @Raven5555 for the idea

Toms pov
It's amazing seeing all the marvel superhero's all in one place. I've been a marvel fan all my life and it's so incredible to be Spider-Man. Especially for me because most people don't know this but I have pretty bad epilepsy. The cast takes great care of me so I don't often have seizures but when I do they all know how to react. We're like a huge family. Like a HUGE family.Some people in the cast do not know about my condition but there mainly the guardians. Chris knows though. I can't wait to continue this movie with them.
I'm laying in bed. The time is roughly 6 so I have to get out of bed pretty fast. But today I just feel overly tired. My body is just much slower than usual and my brain to. What do I have to do today? I don't think I have an interview because we're all really busy and don't really have time for interviews. which scene are we doing? I'm with Benedict I know that. I don't know my lines but that's normal. I'm not trusted much with spoilers. I need to get up but my beds so comfortable I don't ever want to leave. I'm sure everyone's as those days.
I wander into the infinity war set and see the majority of the cast just chilling there. Some of them don't even have any scenes today but we always just watch what's going on. Except me to many spoilers all at once my head will explode trying to keep all of these spoilers. But I'm here now to do a scene with Chris, Robbie, Benedict and 2 others. I am yet to learn my lines so I'm trying to find the directors to get a script. Either that or Benedict should have one. Speaking of him there he is.
"Hi Benedict"
"Hey. Your doing a scene with me today right? You want a script?"
"Yes please" just standing in this room waiting for Benedict to get the script I start to feel a little dizzy. Everything seems a bit more muffled. But we're to busy for my moaning. I'm probably only tired anyway. I shouldn't worry anyone. You'd never notice how busy being an actor is but literally no one has any time which also means no one notices my stumbling around the set trying to learn my lines while being completely disoriented. My sight is slowly becoming blurred but not so much to even consider getting worried. I'm fine. Just tired that's it. That's it.
"Tom have you learnt your lines?" It was Robbie. Truth be told my memory was completely going. I can't even remember which scene I'm doing.
"No not yet. Sorry" my words were very slurred and I'm supervised he didn't even notice.
"Look Tom I don't like being harsh but we're all really busy so get it together okay. We all have to much to do today. I'm on set with you next so you better know your lines" he had a bitterness in his voice. Everyone really is busy I've never had him speak to me like that. Now I really have to learn my lines.
Five minutes, I know my lines, 10 minutes, I've lost my lines, 15 minutes, I've found half of them.
"Tom holland, Benedict, Robert, Chris Pratt, Dave and Pom please come to set." I wobbled over to Robbie and followed him. I'm sure as they start talking I'll remember my lines.
That however was not the case. I was in a headlock which was fine only I was finding it progressively hard to stand up. Pratt messes up so that buys me some time. What's my line? I'd remember them a minute ago... wait. I'm...what I doing again? We're am I. I know I'm somewhere safe that's for sure I'm in a good environment. But I'm surrounded by strangers. Not strangers because I know who they are I just don't know who they are.
Then I start to notice, I can't hear. Everything is silent. I also notice everything is moving much slower. Except when I start moving. No! Stop! Move stop yourself from falling! Why can't I move. No but I am moving. My muscles are spazeming out of control. I can't see. I know I'm moving but I can't move. I can't hear or think strait. I don't even know we're I am. I don't even know who's with me. I don't know anything. I can't do anything.

Chris' pov
I'm on set with Robert, Pom, Tom Holland and Dave. We're doing the scene we're Tony Stark end Peter Parker meet the guardians. We're not doing the fight scene yet we're going the scene just after. I have tom in a headlock and he's very limp which isn't useful. It means I'm to close to actually chocking him. In stage fighting during a headlock the one in the headlock has to push the attackers arm into his or her neck so there not actually being chocked.
Someone reminds me of the lines and we start to get ready to re-start the scene. But then so suddenly Tom just drops to the floor. What's happening? Did he trip? Did he collapse? I try to jump to catch him before he hits the ground but I wasn't fast enough by a long shot. His face hit the floor just after he did. Then he started violently shaking. Shoot he's having a seizure. He's never had one in front of me. What do I do? Benedict and Robbie jump to try and keep his head from hitting the floor even more. Most of the rest of the cast looked sympathetic and some looked confused. He still isn't calming down and I notice a small trickle of blood. His limbs are going everywhere and his face looked in pain. I feel useless I'm just standing here.
I drop down and start stoking his hair hoping he'd calm down. Robert was whispering something in his ear and eventually he stops. Just as suddenly as it started. He has tears running down his face but he won't open his eyes. I lift him up in my arms and carry him to
his trailer he needs a rest.

I am so sorry if I messed up on what it's like to have a seizure. I do not know what it's like to have one so it's probably not right.