Abused secret (2)

Toms pov
After dragging everyone back to their rooms I didn't feel like going to the gym. Sammy looked sad and a bit scared. I pull him into a hug just before we go back into the room. This is going to be a hard day.

"Let's just not tell the other two about this yea? We'll keep them out of it as much as possible and remember there my responsibility not yours." Sammy nodded onto my neck but we don't break our embrace.

The door opens next to us and I hear Harry's low morning voice, "I would say get a room but seeing as your siblings I'm going to avoid making things awkward. Jeez Tom you don't look so good" I realize my nose is still bleeding along with my hand. I better get those cleaned up before I go anywhere.

"Is paddle still asleep?"

"Yea. He's not gonna wake up for months yet" I smile at this. Paddies such an innocent kid I love him. I leave Sam and Harry to wake paddy up as I move to get cleaned up.

Mum and dad seemed to be in quite a state when we put them in there bedroom so maybe they aren't gonna go to the party. Or maybe they are gonna go hit there just gonna act much worse than they were originally. I hope for the first one. If it's no then I don't know what we're going to do. There a huge embarrassment and I can't have that in front of the cast. There celebrities and I'm gonna being my drunk assholes of parents. I don't want them to have to deal with that. And then they'll feel putty for me and like they have a duty to help me which isn't right. How can two people ruin this day so bloody much?

After my bloody nose and hand was cleaned of all the dried blood i go back in with the boys. Paddy still asleep and it looks like Sams gone back to sleep too. We only have to be at the party at three which is 7 and a half hours away. I might as well let them sleep. Harry on he other hand has gone to the gym as said on a note he left on the fridge. So it's just me then. I didn't really sleep last night I could use some rest.

I crawl over to paddy, wrap my arms around him and go to sleep hoping Harry will wake me up when he gets back.

Roberts pov
I have the party planner people in the field right now setting up for the huge cast party. They've been there for a while trying to set up for like 1.5 thousand of us. I feel kinda bad but there getting their pay. All the cast are going to be there including me. Of course I'm not going to be in anymore marvel movies seeing as I'm dead. That damned Thanos.

Seeing as I arranged the party so late, 3 o'clock, I can have a bit of extra time in bed. I think that's what all the cast are doing to be honest. We've all had a very long year and we're all very tired. Tom especially. I think it caught him of guard the whole acting 2 movies, Sony and Disney fighting and still being a teenager (19).

Hunger starts to become a priority as my stomach growled angrily. As I role of the bed I check the time again, it's 11:30. I should probably get up. I don't need to but it's better than staying in bed all day.

I wonder what it's going to be like to see all of our family's. Of course I've met some of them but others I've been kept completely in the blue, like Zoe's dad, Toms parents and two of his brothers, Daves family I haven't really seen much of them etc etc. it's going to be really fun to meet them all. And Allyson Downey, my sister is coming along with Indio, my son and Susan, my wife.

I pull on a t-shirt and jeans and then put a suit jacket over top. Most people wouldn't think it match but I think not. I've received a few texts from the cast saying there exited for this party. I am to but it's a bit of a shame I'm not going to do another movie with them. I'll miss them all. I'll still talk to them I hope. We're friends as well so it's not like I'm never going to see them again.