Sleep deprived

Toms pov
I haven't had much sleep lately what with all of the work I've been doing. I've just come back from England and I couldn't sleep on the airplane and I didn't sleep the night before because it was bonfire night and we were out celebrating and the night before was my flight over and I don't sleep on airplanes. So all in all it's been 3 days without sleep. It's not to bad though I've had a lot of coffee and I'm ready to film. I don't even look that bad, I don't have any circled under my eyes because I covered them up with makeup, I always look pale so it's just normal for me, it's also really cold outside. I'm not walking around like a zombie because I'm intoxicated with caffeine. It's unhealthy I know but I'll sleep tonight and that will sort it out.
So I've left the airport and I'm now on my way back to set. I'm practically buzzing with the amazing of false energy all my coffee has given me. On of the main problems with artificial energy is when you run out you will crash hard. Which is why I'm not going to crash. Each time I start running low on energy I just need more caffeine. Gosh I hope I don't get an addiction. In I think I'm growing to hate coffee these past 3 days.
The car isn't all that comfortable but that may just be my restlessness. I'll be out soon. In like another 13 minutes I can do my work and then sleep. It's going to be great fun.
Okay well sitting here isn't going to do anything so I might as well go on Instagram. A lot of the cast has uploaded there stories. Let's see Roberts first.
Hey guys. I just want to thank all of you guys who have wished me happy birthday. It's a shame Tom isn't here but he'll be coming later today. Bye guys
Shit!!! "Umm, hello, mr driver sir. Can we actually re-direct to just the shopping mall about 5 minutes away?"
"Yep"
"Thank you"
Now I have time to buy him a gift. I'm going to have to go to his party later. I remember him telling me the plan for his birthday. It was great but I can't recall all of the details so I'll just go with He's having a party later on. I'm flung to he a dead man by tomorrow morning.
I feel the car jolt to a stop. I pay the driver then dart outside to get Robert a gift. Okay so he likes funny things. I could get him a t-shirt with a dad joke on it and he's wanted a harmonica for a while he's just to lazy to get it. Okay then sorted.
It was a long trip to the mall simply because I feel slightly to alive and then suddenly feeling cold, rigid and lifeless. Well now I need to get back to set after buying coffee. I'm so late but I'm sure they won't mind. If they kind me being late they'll normally text me so I'm all good right now. Coffee.

—at set—
I didn't have anything to wrap the presents I so I just gave them to him in a bag
"Happy birthday!!"
"Thanks, how was your flight?"
"I hardly remember a thing, I slept all the way"
"While we were working our asses off" he tutted in a jokey manner "you coming to my parter later.
"Yep"
"Good. Do you know the lines your up."
" which scene?"
"The one where you've just been slapped by tic-tac and I come over to you"
"Ahh yep. There isn't many lines for that one"
"Okay well we're up"
I can feel my self wobble with each step. Okay I need the coffee to kick in. I can do this scene though all I say is woah and I thought you were. People come up and help me put in my suit. Bloody hell its so difficult to stand
"Tom? Do you need to sit down for a minute"
"Umm, yes please" I can have a seat and regain all my energy or stay up and collapse on the floor. I'm guided to a seat We're I immediately put my head in my hands. What I didn't realize is Robert had started live-streaming and recorded me almost collapsing on the floor. So now he's approaching me still with it on livestream.
"Hey Tom. This isn't your bed we have to do a scene soon.
"Sorry I just felt a little light headed for a minute" I could hear myself slurring
"Do you need to rest a little?" He went from joking to immediately serious.
"No I'm fine it was just for a few seconds."
"Are you sure I can tell the director and reschedule for tomorrow."
"I'm fine trust me"
"Okay"
I'm just about to walk back over to the set when I felt a gut wrenching tugging at the pit of my stomach and my head go white as the floor comes rushing to my face.

Roberts pov
Tom is finally back. My birthdays been great so far. Everyone's giving my presents tonight so I don't know what he got me.
Just as I had started live-streaming I saw Tom wobbling over to a chair and hiding his face with his hands. What's wrong?
Still in livestream I move towards him
"Hey Tom. This isn't your bed we have to do a scene soon."
"Sorry I just felt a little light headed for a minute" you could hear him slurring. Maybe this is actually serious
"Do you need to rest a little?"
"Are you sure I can tell the director and reschedule for tomorrow."
"I'm fine trust me"
"Okay"
As I started walking away til gets up. I'm keeping an eyes on him through my camera. He stops moving suddenly and as his knees give out nearly 30 people are rushing over to try and catch him. Just before his head crashed to the floor a makeup artist caught him and rested him on her lap.
Before even going over to Tom I turn of the stream and grab his phone
1715
"Hey Siri, call Harry"
"Calling Harry"
"Hello?"
"Hey harry. Do you know if anything over the past day that could have caused Tom to collapse?"
"What!!! He collapsed!? I mean he didn't sleep when he was round ours and he never sleeps on airplanes so maybe he didn't sleep?" That would add up to 73 hour of no sleep. Okay so it's sleep deprivation.
"Thank you. I'll update you  as spin as we know anything more"

"Okay guys he's collapsed from sleep deprivation. Does anyone know what to do?"
"Call 111 the help line"
"Okay. "Siri, call..."
"Oh for goodness sake type it in Siri isn't there for anything"
"Call 111"
"Hello what is your medical query?" Wow such big words
"If someone collapsed of sleep deprivation what do we do?"
"It's not to serious as long as you always keep an eye on the breathing

As she carried on telling us what to do and sending an ambulance to check up on Tom we were told to just let him sleep and to check on him every hour.

This was requested by someone but I can't find it or remember who did. Sorry.

@shrimpgirl369