Injured during stunt(tom)

This was a request from
Tom is 19 during this
@Lgree373
Thx so much.
This is filmed during civil war but has references to his working in homecoming.

Toms pov
Civil war was going to be pretty fun. I get to do my own stunt. It's like a few months away but still. I've done multiple before and they've been great such as when I had to do certain fight scenes or when the shocker pushed me through the parking lot but today im given a chance to try and preform a flying to the ground after being slapped by ant man. This is during civil war it's going to be awesome.

I haven't met all off the actors/actresses aka my idols. I saw Chris Evens/ Captain America during my audition. I saw RBJ when he came to see my audition but no one else in person. This is going to be awesome. I know I keep saying that but I'm meeting the people who I've looked up to since a little kid. This is more than a dream come true.

"TOM!! HURRY UP YOUR GONNA BE LATE!!" I'm sharing a room with Jacob who was exited for me.

Within five minutes I was down stairs and rushing down stairs to find the can before she drives off without me.
"You took your time?" She spoke with a strong English accent she sounded like she lived down near Liverpool.
"Yea sorry to keep you waiting"
"Your from London?"
"Yep."
The small talk continued until we arrived. "Thank you"
"It's my job"

Bloody hell. I'm not profiting any stunts today but I'm meeting the avengers. I mean that's amazing. I should really shut up. Imagine if they could read my thoughts they'd be so creeped out about how much of a fanboy I am. I wonder if they'll even like me. Okay so basically I just have to be nice and kind right? Yep, I've got this.

The huge gates surrounded by trailers didn't look all that welcoming to be honest however the inside was heavenly. There were lots of people and food. Just overall a nice atmosphere. Will I fit in? Yea yea I'll be fine.

From across the room I see Robert Downey junior. Holy crap it's iron man. Just go talk to him. Your an actor just act confident.
"Hi"
"Hey kid. Your the new spiderman right?"
"Yea this is my first day"
"You'll got right in" there was something at the back off my mind telling me something was off. Roberts face seemed different. I wonder if they do something to it on screen. Idk the eyes and face shape look different. Not that I study RBJ no that would be creepy. I just study the movies he's in.

Just then I hear a much more familiar voice behind me and a warm hand on my shoulder. There standing behind me, putting his friking hand on me, is RBJ! So I've been talking to his stunt double! Shoot. Crap. This is embarrassing.
"Tom is it?"
"Yea nice to meet you. Not sure I need to ask your name"

—-at home—-
"So what happened" Jacob and our relationship was very similar to Ned and Peters. We're best friends who do nerdy stuff together.
We talked for 2 hours before heading off to sleep. Next day is my stunt. We're trying to get all the dangerous, fight and suited scenes before the natural everyday scenes.

So far I've seen the first scene being played out which took roughly 5 hours to map out and then get right. Some people have come up to me although not everyone is there. I've spoken with Mark Ruffalo and Chris. There the nicest people ever. Most other people are busy working or talking amongst themselves.

—three months later—
I'm sitting alone in the corner reading through the script. I'm normally rather outgoing but I need to impress everyone here. I'm not doing my stunt until after I've shot the scene jumping onto a truck and greeting captain America. We're doing the whole fight scene in order so we're starting with them meeting at the airport and then gradually getting through the fight itself.

I've met almost everyone and there all really nice. I don't need to impress them but I really want to. This is my moment We're my idols can see me do an awesome trick.
"Hey Tom whatcha doing?" Its Benedict
"Reading through the script" Benedict has become sort of like an uncle
"Isn't your stunt today?" He's probably closest to me out of all the cast
"Yep"
"Okay well good luck"

The stunt supervisors pulled me over and showed me how to do it. How I had to come from one area to another another, high to low and when I land I have to land on my Back.
"You got that?"
"Yep" I do know what I'm doing but it's easier said than done.

We spent 15 minutes strapping me up the the harness and setting up all of the safety procedures before I was stood on a high block ready to jump. It wasn't that difficult gymnastic wise but it was a far jump and you had to twist onto your Bach as soon as the Camara is no longer filming me. Okay well it's now or never.

Okay I'll twist in a second. Shit!

Benedict's pov
You could tell he was nervous but he  soon put on his acting face and jumped. Mid fall the cord broke. He wasn't over the mat and e was roughly 20 feet in the air.
By the time I was running to catch him along with 7 others he had hit the ground hands first. Your not meant to catch yourself

"Tom. Tom can you hear me? Tom? I need you to open your eyes for me please. Tom!!" I'd never seen RDJ shout at someone

"Tom can you hear me? Tommo this isn't funny. Please wake up you were doing so well okay. C'mon bud you need to get up." He didn't even flinch. Chris Pratt moves over and slapped him not too hard but not soft either.

"TOM! Seriously please get up! Someone call the ambulance"

"On it!" I heard one of the producers shout. This poor kids just well...a kid.
I take a closer look at him and it looks like he's hit his head quite hard and both of his hands are look really miss shapen. He looks to be in pain even though he's unconscious.

The producer shouts again
"There on there way. They told us not to move his neck but always make sure he's breathing."

It's been 7 minutes and I can finally hear sirens. Despite being told not to move him we put a towel over his head to stop the bleeding. I'm holding his hand tight. He's like a little brother to me I hate to see him like this. Robert is holding the other one like his life depended on it. One of Roberts worst fears is when kids are injured.

The paramedics finally walk through the doors. We're asked to step back  so I don't see much but I'm sure he's okay. I hope he's okay. If he's not okay then I don't know what I'd do.

Okay and now there rushing back outside leaving us here without Tom.

"Shit!"

I'll probably continue this with a part two. I'm not updating a s often just because I don't have many ideas or request. So if you got any I'm all up for them.