5 days of holiday (5)

Chads pov
Today we are packing. Tom isn't going to today because he's asleep but we didn't actually end up being his stuff in so he's fine for now. It's very quite despite the loud music we're playing. Without Tom the room is just missing that extra but if noise and excitement. Me and mark are just listening to some random songs mainly just to ignore any conversation. I don't want to talk while I know Toms suffering 3 rooms down with Chris, other Tom and Dave trying to unpack as carefully as possible.

We called Toms family yesterday and let them know about the injury but there really isn't anything they can do. Tom will be better before soon but I'd never heard someone cry that loud. The filming will have to be out of at least. A day or two until he's fully recovered. I can't believe everything that Tom has had to go through. This holiday sucked for him. It looks like 'Parker luck' is turning into Holland luck. At least it's all over now that we're going home.

We've discussed giving him sleeping pills so that the pain is subdued on the 5 hour drive home and we're certainly not letting him drive home. I thunk he's going home with the same people we came with because we're quite unlike other cars.

"Do you recon Tom will be able to get home fine?" Marks voice made me jump. I didn't think we were talking.

"Well we're gonna give him sleeping pills so he should be fine" what if he's not fine. What I he's asleep but still in pain. Like being in a coma but still in pain. It sounds horrible. There was no reply from mark until a few minutes later.

"What if it doesn't help tho? Like we give him the pills and he's in a painful subconscious" I let out a sigh of defeat.

"I don't know I honestly don't know. Let's just hope that he's not in any pain. Let's just hope" then there was a long silence except for the music in the background. It sounded like a tayler swift song. Ugh.

Before I know it we're both done and putting our luggage in the boot of our individual cars. We've also decided not to give Robert any coffee or alcohol or shaved made him drunk last time. It was funny sure but not for poor Tom. Okay it wasn't funny I take that back.

As we enter back in the main hall there is barley any noise. We're all afraid we'll wake Tom up even though it's probably impossible for him to hear us unless we're all yelling. Still, I don't have it in me to talk.

After 20 minutes of watching the highly depressing news Tom comes down stairs surrounded by Chris and Tom and Dave. His eyes are red and he's rubbing them relentlessly. While the bandage is precariously balanced on his head.  I don't know if that's because of tiredness or trying to ease the pain. Another thirty seconds and he's downstairs looking about ready to pass out. I wish he didn't look in so much pain. I wish he was okay and happy loud Tom not hurting sad Tom. At least there's no tears. I think we've already given him the sleeping pills. That would explain his tired expression.

He passes without a hello or a wave or even a glance at any of us. He really is that tired? Toms always been the extreme extrovert who wouldn't ever miss a glance at starting a conversation or cracking a joke or just being with people. I want to be angry but I don't have anything to be angry at. I ant to be angry at whatever did this but what am I going to do? Punch the water? No this is stupid. I just need to be there for Tom.

I follow with chris (Pratt) and Chris (Hemsworth) along with Tom (Hiddleston). I wish we could swap two of them out it would make life a lot less confusing. I think the directors planned this inconvenience. Three Chriss' and two Toms. It's ridiculous.

Toms settled the front so that we won't cramp him much. He ain't asleep yet but he looks about ready to doze of. After about 3 minutes of driving he murmurs something inaudible and falls asleep. He looks much better asleep. He looks less in pain.

The ride has gone safely so far with Tom fast asleep. We've turned some music on to brighten the mood and we've been having small talk for a while. Tom has been going a lot quicker his time and before May of us realized we were already half way through. The road was rather curvy right now and it was hard to get seated comfortably until your body was hurled the other way. It was quite amusing watching Tom being swayed left to right until we realized it was probably best to keep him still.

As the car swerved passed another corner another car came into view. I'm pretty sure the people driving it are drunk simply because 3 of them are trying to drive.

"Tom just watch out for this car, there drunk driving"

"I can see. Someone get there number Okay when it gets past and call the cops." I start dialing but I'm trying to keep my eye on the swerving car. Suddenly the car skids onto our side of the road. What are we going to do now? We need to move. But we can't really move.

"Tom! Tom what do we do?" All 4 of us are panicking. This sucks we're gonna get hit by a car.

"Hello what's your emergency?"

"There's a car being driven by 3 drunks and it on our side of the road."  Our car has completely stopped now and Toms reversing to the other side of the road.

"Okay can you drive the other way safely?" Yes and we are it's going to be fine see. But we might have to tell everyone else.

"Yes we're on the other side of the road.." the next time I looked up there was the car right there and...

Robert pov
We're just behind Tom and Toms car and we've just received a message from Chris

"Hey guys, drunk driver just up here, tru to avoid if possible" we didn't have enough time to change direction so we're now going to have to struggle through it to.

As we round another corner there's a fire. It's a car! Wait half of the car is crushed and burning. The metal has crumpled around the inner engine and the fire is frowning. There's another car behind them which is also crushed. Kay stop hawking and go help!

All at once, give people flood out of the car and we run to the wreckage.

"Chad!! Chad Tom? Chris are you okay? Can you get up? Please talk to me." I can hear movement but I don't know how much. What if there dead?

"Yep hi guys. I'm stuck." That was Chris

"I am here too. I'm fine" that was other Chris.

"Hello me to" and that's chad.

"Okay guys what about the Toms? Are they okay can you see them?" I can't cry not right now just help them. In the distance I could hear sirens.

"The Toms guys how are they?"

"T-there not oh my god. There not breathing. Rob there not breathing!! Help oh my god there dead! Help help please someone help"

Okay guys that's the end
Jay🦊🧡