Cast reaction to tom leaving the mcu

Toms pov
I've just received a text from Sony. I'm hoping it's a joke and I It is then it's sick joke. The text read
"Hey Tom. After some further discussions with Disney we have decided to drop the 6th movie your doing in the mcu and you will have no further films with them. We apologize for the inconvenience"
It's not an inconvenience it's just enraging. They had build such an amazing connection between spiderman and tony stark and bow there just going to throw it away.

I'm never going to get to act with any of the amazing cast ever again. The obvious question is why but I'm not sure I really want to know. I have to tell the others but again I don't want to. I just want to stay part of this amazing community. I might as well send the screenshot on the marvel chat. There gonna be so gutted. Or at least I hope they will be.

From Tom
Hi guys I've just received a text from Sony and it's bad news. Sony and Disney has an argument and well, I'm out of the mcu. I'm going full time with Sony and I'm not sure if I'll be staying with them. Sorry.

After that texts angry and sad replies flew through my phone. I couldn't help but cry into the clean hotel pillow. I can't believe what's just happened. People started calling me. I don't really want to talk right now but it would be rude to decline.

Hey Ben, wassup?
Gingerly I tried to start a normal conversation without it sounding to strained. My London accent came out strong as I was surprising the ever growing lump in my throat.

Tom, I don't know what to say. Is just they can't! They can't kick you out.
His anger radiates of the phone and fills the room. He's miles away and I can still feel his anger.
This has nothing to do with you remember. You are an amazing actor and a great person. It's probably nothing anyway. It's probably only temporary. You'll be fine.

I know. But it sounded serious. It was something about a new contract which Sony refused so then Disney decided to decline spiderman completely and now don't thinks that because spiderman is so successful now that they'll stay that way when they continue using him as a character.
I know I'm rambling but I can't help it when I'm stressed or sad or both. I just can't take it. I can't actually be removed from this franchise.

Tom listen to me. Stay strong okay. You can do this. Even if this is it your so talented you could probably get any character you apply for.
His voice has calmed down as he can clearly hear the distress seeping through my every word. But his words sounded final like he had to go.
I'm so sorry Tom but I have to go. I know this isn't the best time but I'm so sorry. You'll get through.

Bye

Bye

The rest of the month has gone by very slowly. I didn't really do much. I got a car the day after receiving the bad news, I ate out the Thursday after, on Monday I went to queens which was actually part of the mini vacation, after that relaxed week I went home for three days then I returned to America in which Ive been laying in my apartment bed for the past 6 days.I'm also due to start recording for that new Disney film soon which is really fun but I'm not in the best mood.

It's been 25 days since sinus text and I'm mentally dying. I wasn't ready to leave. I left the marvel group chat on the Saturday after leaving the mcu. I haven't had any news since then from  any of the cast or directors. Maybe there giving me space.

Suddenly I get a notification. The noise made me jump. I haven't had a text in days and I'm not expecting  any.

From Sony.

No. There's no way. No. Stop getting your hopes up Tom it's probably...I have no idea what it is actually. I slowly open message my hands visibly shaking.

To Tom
       Good news. Me and the
       The head of Disney have
       Decided on a new
       Contract. You are back
       In the marvel cinematic
       Universe and you will
       Go through with a final
       Film.
                  From Sony.

I soon got another notification.

You've been added to group
                   'Marvel'
                  By Robert

Soon my phone was blowing up with congratulation messages. I'm in. I'm actually back in. This is amazing I'm back in.

Hey guys. This one sucks so bad but someone request the first part but it kinda got shut down when Tom was back in so I deleted it and replaced it with two parts. I'm over the moon about Tom being back in but I'm sorry about the crap writing in this chapter.
Jay🦊🧡