Kidnapped (tom)

Tom Holland, the famous actor acting as Spider-Man, has disappeared. We are led to believe he has been kidnapped just 4 days ago somewhere after returning from a shoot on the infinity war set. Hundreds of search teams are looking for any sign of the 19 year old superhero. If you have any information please call 027765.....

Hit
"You see that?"
Hit
"There looking for you"
Hit
"Isn't that sweet"
Hit
"So tommy boy why do you think your here?"
"I don't know" my voice broke mid sentence and it was already shaky and rough. This man had taken me away to this hell hole. I don't know who he is. I don't know what he looks like because he always hides his face. But I do know he's roughly 5'4, has a Texan accent, has brown eyes and hates me.
Bruises scatter my body as well as cuts and blood. A lot of blood. My head hurt and my arms, legs and stomach hurt. My wrists and ankles were cuffed and tied to a punching bag. "Please I don't know what I've done I just want to go home I miss my family"
Hit
Hit
Hit
"Look at you begging. If I wanted you to be at home would you be here?"
Hit
Hit
Darkness.

Benedict pov
I can't believe someone took tom. He was such a nice kid always kind and thought full. We all miss him. The directors gave up trying to film. None of our hearts were in the performance. No one knows were he's gone. Poor kid.

We were going to go swimming, have a day of. It was Toms idea. We had interviews scheduled and we have a movie to film. We also have a Tom to find.

We can't go and look for him. There's already hundreds doing that.

Toms pov
It's really cold and really dark. Everything aches. I've been moved into a different place. It's smaller and damp. The worst injury is definitely my leg. I think it's broken. My hands and legs are chained again. I miss everyone. So much. I'm spiderman for goodness sake I should be able to do something. Well I play spiderman I guess I'm more like peter Parker in this situation. I should be hopeful But I'm alone. So I'll just have to wait until the police find me. I'm wearing a google watch so I'm hoping they tracked it before it got smashed into one million peace's. Maybe they tracked the car I was taken in. Whatever there doing I'm sure there trying there best.
Okay but I'll let them find me but I have to assed my injuries: broken right leg, broken nose, migraine, dislocated left wrist, bruises everywhere and multiple cuts around my stomach. Well shit.
I think there's rats in here gross. I don't feel as scared as I thought. Well I'm terrified but not petrified. I guess it's because I know he doesn't want to kill me yet or else I'd be dead. It hurts like hell but I'm still alive so that's a plus. But I miss everyone at home. The worst pain right now is my homesickness. I miss everyone at the set. The worst thing is missing all of my brothers. I'm trying to ignore that empty void.

The door creaked open again and light flooded through the room. This time a different person, a woman, stepped into the room.

"Hey baby" I couldn't even think to respond. I heard a crack as seconds later my left cheek started to hurt. I think I'm ill, my nerve systems aren't working that well. "I wonder what all off your buddies think off you. What will they think when they find you. Will you be dead? Oh well That depends on wether they find you fast enough. Am I crazy? Maybe" she was asking and answering her own questions. She had a crazed smile and wide eyes. She was skinny but looked strong at the Same time. She was definitely mad but that's just more scary  I wonder if I am going to die.

"So what am I going to do with you first?"

Punches after kicks after picked after kicks. It hurts.Its defiantly bleeding bad. I'm pretty sure I was now more red than white. Uugghh. I want to be back home. I want my family. I want both my families.

"It stopped
I'm bleeding really bad
I'm going to die aren't I
I don't wanna die.
I'm to young
I have to be there for my brothers
The woman hasn't left
She's still here
She's not done
She's gonna hurt me
Please no."

"You do realize you've just said that all out loud. And no I'm not going to hurt you, for now. I'm just gonna watch you try and live for the night. Trust me, you won't make it. Just because you play a superhero doesn't mean you are one."

"Your a pig. Your a b****"

"I know" so she's isn't moving? She's just sitting there on the floor. Watching me. What's wrong with her? Is she insane? Maybe she's just mentally ill. Maybe she's not even there. Maybe I've gone mad. Maybe I'm dead and that's why I can't feel anything anymore except anger and lonelyness.

Benindicts pov
People have gone from sad to angry a bit to fast. About three cast members have already paid the police (cops) a visit yelling at them for failing at finding Tom. It's been 6 days and I don't think whoever's taken him wants him alive. That's probably just my negative talking I'm sure maybe it was just some insane fans. Let's just hope he's okay. I'm sure he's okay.

The police are looking for the car he was taken in and any signals from his electronic devices. His watch is dead so there searching for the last time it was on. Well find him. Alive or not.

This was requested a while ago and I was struggling with it a bit but here it is. Not my best but oh well.
Jay🦊🧡