Asthma (re-uploaded)

I updated another part above this one so if you want to read 5 days on holiday I'd suggest just going up one

If you have noticed is I've changed some things around. By accident I deleted the first thingy the characters so I had to delete the asthma one and re-upload the first chapter I ever did. If you have already read this which I'm sure you have then you can just skip over it.

Toms pov
Right now the cast of infinity war were all together in one big interview in Los Angeles. It's amazing even though the crowd here is big. it's great to see them all. But it's very clammy and hot just sitting in these highly comfortable chairs. I might as well just fall asleep. Ever since I was about 2 I have had asthma. Is not really severe but it's not mild either. In environments suck as hot and dusty it does tend to set of attack's but I try and avoid thinking about the whole thing. I'm an actor, a superhero I can't be taking myself to seriously.
Just before I got on stage I was told to really try to think before I speak, because if you don't know I'm really bad at keeping spoilers, so I'm just trying to plan out any possible questions and answers I might be asked. It's harder than you think in this environment and with my highly tired brain. so far though I've avoided any questioning and it seems that other are letting small things slip instead.
Criss Pratt is sat just behind me and he is every so often tapping my chair to see my reaction. In a jokey way we always mess with each other especially me seeing as I'm the youngest. It's was funny at first and no one seemed to notice but it was kinda distracting me now. i can just imagine his laughter bursting to get out. Chris is one of the funniest guys on set and I love hanging around with him.
Then Chris's was called out and he very calmly took the three microphones and talked about bass fishing so much I can't even remember the question. He's probably the funniest guy on set. In fact I've never even seen him fishing. I don't even think he likes it.
The interview has been going decent in fact I love it up here, everyone seems to have some very witty answers and it's great to hear them. were all like a family it's amazing how we've all grown together.
Robbies Name has just been called out and I can hear my breathing as if it's amplified 10x in my head. I know I need to stay calm. It's probably just because im worried and stressed no biggy. Just ignore it.
A few minutes later and I know I need my inhaler but I'm quite enjoying the banter between the host and Robbie until I feel a slight struggle midway through my throat. This is always te fist sign of a proper struggle for breath.
I'm checking next to me and I see two water bottles seeing as I'm always hella thirsty, I see my microphone and no inhaler. Don't panic.
To the side of me, under the chair, my pockets, near so...thump. Thanks Criss not the time. Although this time he seemed like he needs something. So I turn around and he looks slightly concerned.
"I can't f-fhind my inhaler" he pats my on the back,
"C'mon just breath," thanks captain obvious I'm trying, " let's go find it okay"
He leans over and whispers something in Benedict's ear. Benedict stands up and walks me out and as soon as we're out of sight he starts running until I can't see him. I hear Criss just explain that I'm having a small medical issue.
Feeling the ever growing tightness in my chest and throat I stumble into our chilling room and start fumbling around in my bag to no avail. Nothing. Don't panic. I'm sure it's in hear somewhere it's got to be I'm not this careless. I know normally one of the crew keeps a spare but no one has seemed to jump for my rescue.
I stumble back to the left wing of the stage. And watch the stage trying to distract myself until a tap on the shoulder makes me jump.
"Hey sorry tom but I can't find anything. There isn't t in win the med-cit. how bad is it?" By this point I only think talking will make it harder so I just shake my head. At that point I see Robby Start to make his way down to see me. As Robby approaches he diles something on his phone.
The air is no longer being accepted into my lungs. I start chocking and spluttering. Why can't I breath why. It isn't fair.
"Come on tomo I've called the ambulance they'll be here soon. Just try and breath some more. Trust me your safe." And then the black walls close around me.

I have been awake now for an hour and a half. There are no visitors yet because everyone is on set and my family are still in London but the nurse is very nice. I hear a nock at the door and I still have an oxygen mask on so I muffled a come in.
In though the door appeared Robby, Makie, Chris and Benedict.
"Hey Tom how are you feeling" Chris comes and sits by my bed.
"Tired" it was more of a croak than a sentence. Makie came up to my bed
"Okay then just get some rest. The directors said that you need to have a short rest okay" Makie and me have a lot of banter but we are good friends really. I let myself drift of into a much more peaceful sleep.
Is been roughly 3 hours and I've just realized how much my throat really hurts and how thirsty i am but I'm torn between getting a drink and having the excruciating pain of drinking it or trying to sleep. On one hand it's healthy to drink so you don't dehydrate but yet again I don't want to have to go through that much pain. It hurts enough not song anything, swallowing is another matter and drinking would be equivalent to torcher.
I might as well get a drink but I'm so fatigued I can't get out of this cozy trailer. So I could text someone but I don't want to cause a fuss. I could call Paul as he's not working today. I know he's hanging out with mark but that won't matter.

Tom: hi Paul. Sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you could get me a drink of water. I don't want to douse you any inconvenience. Thank you.

Paul: it's fine Tom. I hope you feel better soon I'll head across with some water now.

Tom: thank you

About 5 minutes later I hear the door open. I'm laying with my back to the door so I slowly turn around and wave at him. My voice is practically obliterated. He moves over and passes me the drink. Do I really want to do this. I mean I got Paul all the way over here it would be rude. I'm probably only gonna spit it out if I try.
I mouth thank you and place it to my lips. In the water goes flushing my mouth and then pain. It isn't a coughing pain or a screaming pain but I let a few tars fall down my face. It also tastes so different and not in a good way.
But The water got the worst of it over. Finally 8 days later and I'm back on set doing lines finally.