Sony and marvel

Toms pov
Me, Makie and seb were on stage answering questions from the fans. It's so nice up here knowing that people actually look up to you.
I have just started looking at the script of the sequal to far from home  so the timing of this interview thing with other mcu characters was a tad weird but we were celebrating endgame being the biggest movie of the year. Everyone else was in a separate group some of which had done the interview and others were waiting.
A red headed fan stepped up to the microphone but it had stopped working and all anyone could hear was static. This poor girl, she looked about 15, was about to cry. The distance from the stage and here wasn't far so I hopped of the stage and gave her mine.
"Thank you so, your Tom Holland, thank you so much for, your so amazing, I can't believe. Anyway, m-my question is what was your favorite scene of endgame?" She passed the microphone back to me and I gave her a hug.
"Awww, look at that. Toms being a sweetheart. Now get back up here before security has a heart attack. Well to answer your question, my favorite part was when Thor sliced thanoses head straight of. That was fun" he chuckled and seb moved away from him in mock fear.
"Right, well creepo, my favorite part was probably when Thor switched hammers with Steve because he wanted to have the big one. That was funny." By now I had arrived at my seat again.
"My favorite part was when I met with iron man again you know, just before he died"
"Aawww man you shouldn't have brought that up you know that's a touchy subject. We all started mock crying. Oh my gosh we really are children. Just then my phone started buzzing. It's so annoying with phones, you can't have them be silent with no vibration. Or maybe you can and I'm just stupid.
The caller id was Sony.
"Sorry guys but I gotta take this."
"Who is it?"
"Sony"
"Oooh, your in trouble"
"Shut up.
Hello Tom here"
"Hey Tom. We have some bad news. We are splitting our deal with Disney and claiming spiderman completely, along with stopping the sequal to far from home and also finding a new actor to play the part of spiderman."
"So your saying I'm fired!? And what, why did you split the deal with Disney? You were making more money than ever! Oh. You were making more money than ever so you took marvel away from the picture?"
"Well Disney offered that we make more movies and we split all earning 50/50. We declined."
"Well I would like to prematurely congratulate you on failing as a movie making company. You need the mcu." With that I hung up. I'm not normally rude. I'm hardly ever rude actually but they just LEFT THE MCU, FIRED ME, and STOPPED A FRICKING GOOD MOVIE! I guess this means I'm never going to work with marvel again. Never be on a set with any of the amazing actors I look up to.
My vision started getting blurry. Nonononono you can't cry here. Don't be a baby and finish the show. You can cry in your bed at night. And I'm guessing I can't tell anyone so this singling to be hard but I'm tom Holland. I can't get angry or sad I have to be strong and funny just like the normal me. Okay let's go.
"Hey guys sorry for that."
"So, tommo, what did you do wrong this time?"
"What do you mean I never do anything wrong! I mean there was this one time but other than that I never do anything wrong!"
"Okay whatever you say" aviary 45 minutes later we were done and we all met backsage with the rest of the cast. We were all having a sorta party down there but I wasn't in the mood. Every time I saw someone I couldn't stop thinking absolutely how I'm never going to work with them again. How I'm now never going to meet with them. After today I probably won't ever see them and talk to them again.
Benedict approached me looking at me worriedly
"Hey Tom. You okay? You look a bit down in the dumps."
"I need to tell you something but you can't tell anyone else okay" I just had to get this if my chest
"Yea sure. Tell me anything"
"Okay, I'm really not meant to tell anyone but, I got fired."
"Wha-"
"And Spider-Man is leaving the MCU because Sony's selfish and wants a the money to themselves. I'm probably never going to work with you, or even have a conversation with you ever again after today" I felt a few droplets of water fall onto my cheeks. Benedict pulled me out of the room and into the hall outside
"Hey, sssshhhh it's okay. I promise you well all meet up with you again. And i know for certain you'll get another amazing job which you'll love. Maybe it'll be an acting movie. Maybe you'll get to act with some amazing actors. You never know!"
"Thanks Ben"
"Also you never know, Disney might but back spiderman seeing as there the superior of Sony. Keep your hopes up just not to high"

The night ended much faster than it should've. I drove myself back to the motel I was staying at. I wasn't staying with anyone so I could finally break down.
I had lost my job
I had lost my friends
I ha slits my dream
I had lost my favorite character
I had lost working on a new set
I had lost spiderman and everyone with it

Many things in this aren't true or aren't confirmed:
Tom leaving Sony
There not being a sequal
But other things are confirmed:
Sony's taken back spiderman
Spider-Man is no longer associated with the MCU
And I am pissed

So there may or may not be a part two depending on the outcome in real life. I'm not going to see any Sony spiderman movies because I don't believe Sony's selfish ass deserves my money😡

Jay