The summer of 1977

1977

The end of the year soon came around. The seventh years left to start their new lives as educated adults while the rest of the students couldnt wait to see what the next year would bring.

A speckled boy barged through a group of slytherins laughing as the black haired boy chased him down the platform.

"Do you think theyll ever group up?" Sighed remus as he shook his head at the two boys immature behaviour.

Him and Juliet both looked at the boys who were now on the floor play fighting each other before looking at each other.

"Nah." They spoke at the same time causing both of them to laugh.

"I've got the snacks." Peter chirped up out of no where joining the two teens.

"Come on, let's board." Remus suggested as he and Peter began to make their way on to the train.

"Padfoot! Prongs!" Juliet called out causing both boys to stop wrestling each other and look towards the girl who waved them over.

Sirius smiled as he watched the girls brunette hair flow in the wind. Her beaming smile shone bright. Her eyes glistening in the light.

"You're so whipped." James sniggered causing Sirius to glare at his friend.

"I'm not!" Sirius stated as he crossed his arms.

"You are! I can see it in youre eyes. You're in love." Sang james with a mischievous smile causing Sirius to try and hit the speckled boy who dodged the boys hand laughing.

"You want to hold her!" Sang james teasingly as he scurried to his feet for a quick get away.

"Shut up." Sirius tried to hit James causing the speckled boy to make a sprint for the carriage.

"You want to kiss her!" Sang james as he pushed past the students in the hallway on the carriages followed by an angry Sirius.

"Shut up!" Shouted sirius as he ran after the speckled boy who entered the marauders compartment shutting the door behind him.

A loud bang was heard causing Remus to look up from his book and shake his head at the boys. Peter scrunched his nose in pain for the boy as james and Juliet burst out laughing as Sirius ran straight into the closed door.

Sirius rubbed his nose glaring at the speckled boy as he ripped open the compartment door.

"Shut up." Warned Sirius as he pointed between Juliet and james who were holding their ribs in laughter.

"Theres a door there, padfoot." Remus remarked with a smirk, his eyes never leaving the book in his hands, causing Sirius to glare at the boy while the others sniggered quietly.

"Yeah I noticed." Sirius remarked as he shut the door.

Sirius glared at James as he took a seat next to Juliet as james smirked as he raised an eyebrow at the two.

"Hows your face?" Asked Juliet as she tried to stop laughing.

"Haha very funny." Sirius sarcastically remarked as he crossed his arms looking away from the girl.

"Do you want paws to kiss it better?" Sniggered james with a smirk.

Sirius to leant across Juliet and ripped the book from Remus' hand as he lobbed it at James who was to busy laughing.

"Ow!"

"Really?!"

"Serves you right! Sorry, moony you can have your book back." Sirius smirked as he handed the glaring scarred boy his book.