Possible feelings

1977

The silence in the room didn't disappear once the door shut. Sirius would be lying if he said that he wasn't aroused by his best friend. The small gap that distanced his lips from hers. Her lips looked so inviting to him that he slowly leaned in a little more. Juliet glanced down at his lips, she too wanted to close the gap and it would be so easy to just do it. Deep down she wanted to, she wanted to so badly. But the small voice in the back grew louder and louder, her fears becoming scarier.  

But she pushed them down deep as her heart beat faster than usual silencing the thoughts in her head. Her blue eyes glanced down at his pink lips before looking back up into his grey eyes through her eyelashes. The boys breathing hitched for a moment. She looked so innocent, he wanted to ruin that. 

Before Sirius knew it Juliet leaned in. Her lips brushed his gently as she closed her eyes. Sirius leaned away causing Juliet's eyes to flutter open shocked and full of confusion. However, he didn't waste a second closing the gap once again. 

His hands gripped her face pulling her closer to him. His lips pressed against her strongly as she gripped his wrists. She kissed him back closing her eyes once again. Sirius' hands slipped away from her face gliding down her body to her waist. He pulled her in closer as her hands ran through his hair. 

Sirius had never felt this way before when kissing a girl. All his thoughts and worries disappeared leaving his mind blank to focus the girl in front of him, he never wanted it to end. Neither did Juliet until all her thoughts came flooding in like a tsunami destroying any happy thoughts. 

Sirius was a player. He dated girls, slept with them and broke their hearts into tiny little pieces. She couldn't, no shouldn't assume she would be different to him. 

So, she pushed him away breaking the kiss. Sirius leaned away confused. Was she not aroused? Did she not feel the same way for him? What did he feel her? His mind was waffling with all these thoughts. She wasn't about to be one of his hook-ups. 

The room was filled with awkward silence. Juliet had never been in this situation before, Sirius was her first proper kiss. Sirius on the other hand had never been rejected by a girl and he had never felt this way before. Juliet panicked about the silence and said the first thing that came to her mind. 

"So, your sex dreams?" Juliet chose to divert the situation. 

"Seriously?!" Sirius asked confused, he couldn't get his mind around the fact Juliet didn't want to kiss him. Every girl wanted to kiss him. 

"What?" Juliet asked as her smile slowly dropped, fearing this would ruin their friendship.

"You wanna talk about my sex dreams. Out of everything that has just happened. The daily prophet? The kiss?" Sirius began to rant uncontrollably not thinking about what he was saying in anger.

Juliet furrowed her eyebrows confused and in worry. 

"Kiss? Listen Sirius-" Juliet awkwardly tried as she fiddled with her hair unsure of what to do.

What was he thinking?

"You know what it doesn't matter. Forget I said anything." Sirius pushed away the horrible feeling in his stomach, shutting his thoughts off. 

Sirius stood up from the bed walking away from Juliet grabbing the Daily Prophet off Peter's bed looking at the front page.

"It does matter, Siri. If you wanna talk about whatever happened we can." Juliet tried because deep down she waned to talk about it too.

Elijah Wittle wanted for the many crimes he has committed alongside his wife, Cordelia Wittle, who have both been charged with the use of the three unforgivable curses used on muggles, house elves, muggle borns, half breeds and even their daughter Juliet Wittle.