Halloween

1976

It had been a few days since the last full moon and the scarred boy was back to his sarcastic self. Which juliet was happy about.

The brunette girl sat on her own in her muggle study class. The girl had only taken the class in order to annoy her parents even more and the fact that the girl wanted to know as much as she could about muggles.

The girl hadnt been able to focus though this lesson. Juliet had kept glancing at the door in hopes of seeing the black haired boy waltz in with a smirk.

"Jul, you okay?" Asked Marlene confused by the girls behaviour.

Marlene had chose to take the lesson as an easy pass but she was starting to regret that decision due to the amount of homework and essays they were writing.

"Where do you think he is?" Asked Juliet thoughtfully as she glanced at her friend before looking back at the door.

"Who? Sirius?" Marlene asked as she started to connect the dots.

Juliet had taken the class along with her best friend Sirius Black, who also took the class to annoy his parents. The girl didnt just share the class with the boy but also sat next to him.

"I saw him in potions but I've not seen him since." Juliet wondered.

"Hes probably with his current piece. What's her name?" Marlene thought as she last saw the boy leading a girl down a hallway.

"Tiffany! No, that cant be right. Shes in hufflepuff. Come on what's her name?" Marlene clicked her fingers as she thought just as the door swung open.

"Sorry, I'm late." Smirked sirius black as he shut the door behind him causing professor Gordon to roll her eyes.

Professor Gordon was a young witch maybe in her late twenties and she was known for being quite reasonable.

"Please take your seat, Mr Black." The woman ordered causing Sirius to nod and head towards Juliet smirking.

Juliet rolled her eyes and faced Marlene as the boy took his seat next to the girl confused.

"What's up?" Sirius whispered to the girl who just shrugged.

"Nothing. Where were you?" The girl asked curiously as she began to focus on the class.

"I was with Teresa." He whispered causing Marlene to snap her fingers.

"Teresa! That's her name. I know it began with a T." Marlene smiled as she pointed at Juliet who shot the girl a glare.

"Oh, so you were talking about me?" Sirius asked as the girl slumped down and leant her chin on her arms.

"No." She girl mumbled causing Sirius to smile and lean down and rest his head on his arm looking at the girl.

"You know Teresa was a one time thing. Shes nothing special." Sirius stated as he gazed at the way the girls hair fell covering her face from him.

"I dont care but you were meant to help me with the map." The girl grumbled causing the boy's smile to drop.

Of course, he had agreed to help the girl complete more of the map that the Marauders have been working on the past year.

The marauders maps started off as a large piece of parchment. The group took turns drawing out the grounds of hogwarts and were going to add charms to the paper. It was close to finished.

"Shit, I'm sorry Pup." Sirius sighed as he looked at the girl sadly.

"Dont worry about it." Juliet shrugged causing more hair to fall into her face.