Scrap books

Grimmuald Place 1995

The house had fallen silent from the loud busy house earlier that day. The teens had returned to Grimmualds place to spend Christmas together and to get away from the wretched witch in pink that stalked the halls of Hogwarts that year.

Harry couldn't help but wonder around the dark and dingy hallways after realising he wasn't going to fall asleep any time soon. He had tip-toed down the hallways in an attempt to not wake anyone. The young boy pushed his glasses further onto his face as he peered into a room that had a door open slightly.

The room clearly hadn't been used in a while from the dust that had collected on the furniture. It could only make the boy wonder why?

He stepped further into the room glancing around and smiling when he noticed a few Gryffindor posters that decorated the walls, along with posters of motorcycles and a few girls. Many lay burnt on the dusty floor while others hung tightly to the wall.

The room itself had slight damage here and there but was most clearly left to rot. Like someone had trapped memories in the room. It soon came apparent to the boy that this must of been his godfather's room, Sirius Black, when he was a teen.

His green eyes landed on a scrapbook that was placed on the bed. It too looked run down and old but unlike the room, it wasn't covered in dust. It wasn't damaged. It was like someone had desperately tried to persevere it.

Curiosity had soon taken over the boy as he began to step closer until he sat on the bed gently picking the scrapbook up before reading the front.

'The Marauders 1976-1978'

"Dad?" The boy muttered gently as he smoothed his hands over the old material. He carefully peeled open the first paper smiling as his eyes landed on the moving photo of his father and his friends.

The familiar raven-haired boy that wore glasses just like his son was standing with his arm wrapped around a young girl's shoulder who was laughing. Another dark-haired boy stood with a piece of her hair over his lips as he wore it as a mustache. A lighter hair boy decorated with scars seemed to be shaking his head while smiling at his friends while the other smaller boy seemed to be talking to him.

Harry flicked to the next page. Then the next and the next and still came across the same young brunette girl until he stopped confused. The young girl had her arms linked with his mother who had her other arm full of books smiling happily.

Who is she?

Harry looked over the girl again and again through the different photos. The girl had a pair of distinct bright blue eyes that seemed to shine brightly. Her brunette hair flowed down in waves in most of the pictures, in others, it was up or straight. Her smile seemed familiar. Like something he had seen in a dream of some sort. Her pearl-white teeth shone when she smiled or laughed. He could almost hear the sound of girly laughter echoing in his head.

"Harry?" A whisper had pulled him from the photo as he cast his eyes to the door meeting the familiar faces of his best friends Ron and Hermione.

"There you are. Ron woke me when he found you gone. Are you alright?" The brunette girl asked as she stepped further into the room followed by the red-headed boy as they sat near Harry.

"Is that your Mum?" Asked the boy as he nods to the photo.

"Yeah." Harry smiled as his eyes fell on the red-haired girl in the photo that seemed so happy and full of life. Harry flicked the paper again landing on a photo of his dad and his godfather with the same brunette girl in a group hug laughing happily without a care in the world.