You are not your family

1978

"Better?" Asked Sebastian as he sat on the bed.

Juliet glanced at the other door that was now shut before looking back at the boy.

"Yes. Thank you." Juliet slowly crept out the bathroom into the main room.

"Come sit. Just relax for a bit." Sebastian ushered as he rose from the bed walking towards the girl slowly.

Juliet didn't move. She would not show fear. She never had. Her wand was in her boots. She could reach it if she felt in danger.

"I think it's  best we get going actually." Juliet stated leaving no room to argue.

Or so she thought as she headed towards the door but a hand gripped her wrist tightly pulling her backwards into a body.

"Come on. Just chill baby." Sebastian whispered as he pulled the girl against him.

Juliet pushed at the boys chest trying to create some distance so she could leave without conflict.

"I need to go." She uttered.

The boy didn't speak as one of his hands went to the back of her head as he moved his head down placing a kiss on the girl's lips.

Juliet attempted to push him away but the boy was stronger than she was. His other hand slid down her back pulling her as close as possible.

"Stop." Juliet managed to utter out.

But the boy didn't. He moved from her lips to her neck as he pushed her backwards slowly. She kept pushing at the boy. She knew it was the alcohol that was doing this and that it wasn't what he was like.

"You're drunk." Juliet started trying to stop the issue escalating.

"Don't worry. It won't affect it." Sebastian whispered before kissing the girl again with more force.

"Stop." Juliet didn't want to sound like she was begging but she was.

She wasn't ready. She didn't feel like it was right.

Sebastian pushed the girl back on the bed. Juliet reached for her wand but the boy gripped her wrists pinning them above her head as he climbed on top of her. His lips never leaving her body.

"Get off me." Snapped Juliet as her eyes filled a little.

This couldn't be happening. Sirius was right.

"Shhh. It's okay." Sebastian muttered as he moved one hand to undo her top.

Juliet used her free hand to slap the boys hand away and push at him but it was no use. The boy just continued littering her neck with kisses.

"Don't worry. I'll be gentle." He whisped as he undid his belt tugging his jeans down.

He pushed her skirt up before pulling himself out of his boxers. Juliet continued to wriggle trying to get her hands free.

At this point the tears had began to leave her eyes slightly. Sebastian slipped his hand up her thigh before gripping the top of her panties. Juliet managed to muster up as much strength as she could ripping her hand from under his before throwing a firm punch to the left side of his face.

Sebastian stumbled backwards with a groan of pain as Juliet kicked him off her. She immediately jumped up from the bed and sprinted towards the bedroom door frantically. She ripped the door open as he gripped her wrist tightly.

"Get off of her!" Seethed an angry male voice.

Juliet whirled around happily as her blue eyes met a pair of grey ones. But they weren't the usual ones she knew. No. They were clouded with pure rage.