Stir the Pot

|Vaughn's POV|

I'm sitting here eating, trying to enjoy this party for Zachy, but everyone is so moody. I get why Murphy is upset, we talked at the hotel last night. I already knew that teacher was creep. He's around the same age as Ty and Brandon. Girls think he's not, but I instantly got stranger danger vibes.

I don't know what's up with everyone else. Since no one wants to tell me, I'll find out for myself. Time for me to change the mood around here.

"So guys..."

Nothing. No response. I know they heard me. Who can I get a reaction out of the fastest? I smirked knowing that it was Zachy. I pulled out my phone and started blushing and fake typing.

"What or should I say who has you blushing?" Jamie questioned.

I winked at her and she gave me a knowing nod. It's as if she knew what I was up to.

"No one," I smirked, putting my phone back in my pocket.

"Better be no one," Zach commented.

"Hell yeah. I don't want to have to come to Connecticut and kick a sophomore's ass," Bash added.

I rolled my eyes. As if I'd date a sophomore.

"Who said it was a sophomore?"

By now Izzy was trying to hide her laugh.

"You're 15. You don't need a boyfriend right now," Ty calmly said.

"As if age really matters," I countered.

"V, stop messing with us," Brandon stated.

I smiled as he had one arm wrapped around Jamie's shoulder and the other on her growing baby bump.

"You guys can think whatever you want. Not like we live in the same state," I mumbled.

"Vaughn, I will catch a flight back home with you, take you to school myself, and threaten every boy I see. Don't play with me," Zach declared.

Oh, so scary.

"Zach, you'd have to get a flight back home and the boys would still be there."

"You know what he meant," Bash stated.

I rolled my eyes at them.

"You guys are overreacting. I'm not dating anyone... at my school at least."

They all stared at me and if looks could kill. All the girls were laughing by now.

"Alright, V, don't give them a heart attack," Ro said.

"Yeah, don't have them bring down the hammer on your boyfriend like they did with Ethan," Murphy said.

The guys laughed when she said that.

"It wasn't funny!" she exclaimed.

"It really was," Brandon replied.

More laughter.

"Remember his face? He talked with the four of us then had to deal with your dad and uncles. That shit was priceless," Ty added.

"Good times," Zachy said, with a laugh.

"If you think about it, we didn't even do anything crazy. All we did was introduce ourselves," Brandon said.

"Introduce?! That's what you guys call threatening my boyfriend?" Murphy quizzed.

"In their defense, Ethan was a little cocky when he met them," Jamie chimed in.

As Murphy rolled her eyes, I slid her plate that she barely touched towards me. Mmm, ribs.