Next Steps

WARNING: EXPLICIT SCENE

|Zach's POV|

I was going to meet with my parents for lunch before going to the school to talk to the athletes. I know they had the meeting and I can only imagine how that went. For the school's sake, I hope they're handling this accordingly and not sweeping it under the rug like other bougie schools tend to do. I volunteered to attend the meeting with ma and dad, but ma told me they had it handled.

"Morning babe," Kylie said softly, wrapping her arms around me.

I was fresh out of the shower and in the process of getting ready for the day. Kylie had other plans. She began to gently run her nails down my back with one hand and massage my scalp with the other. She already knew what she was doing and was making my dick hard.

"It's too early for you to be messing with me," I grumbled.

"Is it really?"

"Oh, you want to play this morning."

I spun around, lifting her on the counter. She gasped as I slid into her. Each stroke was deep and I knew I was hitting her spot by the look on her face and the sounds she was making.

"Babe, y-you got it," she stammered.

I laughed at her comment. She had no idea what she just started.

As I continued to thrust into her, she was trying to wrap her arms around me in an attempt to slow me down. I pushed her back and put one hand around her waist, slightly lifting her off the counter. I watched as she moved up and down on my dick while holding onto the sink.

"Cum for me," I commanded, slapping her thigh with my free hand.

As I said that, I felt her clench around me.

"I..."

"I said, cum. Don't hold that shit back."

Her body tensed and her legs began to shake. I didn't slow down and continued to pound into her. I listened to her moan and yell my name as I teased her, alternating between quick and slow strokes.

"Zach, stop teasing me!"

She was getting frustrated and trying to match my rhythm.

"Tell me what you want?" I whispered in her ear, slowing my strokes.

"I want you to fuck me."

"You sure?" I questioned, sliding out before slamming back into her.

"Fuck... yes!"

I stopped teasing her and gave it to her just how she liked, deep and fast. She clenched around me yet again, reaching her peak. She climaxed another 2 times before I allowed myself to do the same. Mission accomplished.

We both got in the shower and all that did was lead to round 2. She was holding on to the wall trying to keep her balance as I held her leg on my shoulder, drilling her. Thank God this girl was beyond flexible.

"Zach, fuck...."

I started rubbing her clit and by now she was screaming. Just like that, she came again. As she tightened around me, I sped up my pace, reaching another climax. It took a minute for us to get ourselves together.

After our shower, we got dressed for the day. I was finished before she was and I went downstairs. I was watching TV when she reappeared and sat on my lap, straddling me.

"Hey, daddy," she whispered in my ear.

I smirked at her comment and pulled her into a kiss.

"I will fuck you on this couch. Stop playing."