My First Love

|Paul's POV|

I knew this day would come, eventually. Still, I was having a hard time holding it all together. Leading up to this day, it was a lot of sleepless nights reminiscing about Izzy and her growth over the years. Seeing her in her wedding dress, I thought back to when Steph and I got married. She was our flower girl, but she didn't leave my side. Once the ladies got ready, she was brought to the room to hang out with me and the guys.

|Flashback|

"Daddy! I'm here!"

I turned, semi fixing my tie, to see my princess all dolled up.

"Hey princess. You look beautiful,"I stated.

"Sure does," Kev added.

"Couldn't have said it better myself," Regal commented.

"Thank you," she replied, blushing.

"You didn't want to hang out with Steph and the girls, darling?" Mark questioned.

She put her hands on her hips and shook her head.

"I wanted to be with my daddy, Uncle Mark!"

She stuck her tongue out of him and he put up a fist shaking it. These two.

"Izzy, be nice."

"Tell Uncle Mark not to be a meanie."

She made her way closer to me and I pulled her into a hug.

"You okay?"

She nodded.

"Yes, daddy. Of course I'm okay. You're marrying Steph and she's going to be my mommy now."

"You're right, she is. I think she's really marrying me to hold on to you," I whispered.

She laughed.

"Steph said we're a packaged deal. She's marrying the both of us."

"Damn right, she is."

"Daddy..."

She hated when any of us swore.

"Sorry, princess."

I watched as she went and mingled with the guys. They then stepped out leaving me and Izzy to have some time alone.

"Daddy, are you scared?"

"Scared of what, sweetheart?"

"You know, getting married."

"No, not scared. I love Stephanie and knowing she loves you as much as I do, I couldn't ask for more."

She nodded in understanding.

"You know, one of these days, you'll be getting married," I stated.

She made a face. Thankfully she still thought boys had cooties. It wouldn't be that way always, but I sure as hell was relishing in the moment.

"I want a diamond bracelet, it has more jewels than the ring you gave Steph. Plus, I can be flashy like Uncle Ric."

"Flashy?" I laughed.

"That's what Ashley calls him."

Ashley was Ric's daughter and Izzy loved spending time with her.

"A diamond bracelet, I promise you'll have one on your big day."

"Pinky promise?"

I held out my pinky and she locked it and she kissed my cheek.