Oh What a Night

|Izzy's POV|

What a fucking night. It all started out fine. We pre-gamed here at the villa before taking off to the club. Like the previous nights before, we stayed together. None of us were ever alone. We made a pact and I was sticking to it. Rory ended up drinking more than I expected her to. Next thing I see is her on the bar. She wasn't sloppy drunk, but I had to get her down before she gave everyone a peep show. I had never seen her dance like that before. Aside from being shocked, I was impressed. I saw phones out. Yeah, this wasn't going to go over well if this hit social media which I'm sure it would. Have you not seen how our family is?

|Flashback|

"Where the hell did she learn to dance like that?" Jamie yelled over the music.

"What?!

She pointed to the bar and I saw Rory, on the bar. Oh hell no.

"Hell if I know! Get her ass down!" I yelled back.

We pushed through the guys by the bar and I grabbed one arm while Jamie grabbed the other. Rory tried to push me off.

"Hey, get off! I was having fun," she slurred.

Yeah, party is over for the night.

"You can have fun on the floor," Jamie commented.

"Let's get out of here."

"No, I want to stay longer. It's my birthday," Rory whined.

I gave Jamie a look to help me. She rolled her eyes.

"Come on, Rory. We can come back another day."

Rory stomped her foot and folded her arms. Talk about full brat mode about to come out. This would actually be a good time to have one of the buys here to carry her out of here.

"I'm not leaving. It's my birthday and I'm going to party as much and as long as I want. You want to go home, fine. Bye!"

She attempted to get back to the bar, but Jamie and I pulled her back. This girl was strong when she was drunk. Okay baby hulk. She spun away from us and this guy came up and started dancing with her. He was getting a little too handsy.

"She can't be serious right now," Jamie mumbled.

I watched as she went over and shoved the guy away, dragging Rory back over to us and making her way to the door.

"I'm not leaving! Stop!"

The girls and I were close behind.

"Is there a problem?" the bouncer asked.

"No. We're just leaving."

"Like hell I am. Move!"

The bouncer stood in her path and she got defensive and tried to fight him. Girl! It took us a few minutes to get her out, but we finally managed. As she stumbled out the club, she was cursing all of us out. She then stopped mid sentence and puked everywhere. Jamie and I quickly jumped back.

"She is so fucking lucky that's didn't land on me!" Jamie yelled.

The truck to take us back to the villa pulled up. Our driver for the week, Marco, helped us in. I explained to him the condition Rory was in. He put her in the front seat with a bag while the rest of climbed on the back. It wasn't a long drive back to the villa, but Rory threw up two more times. Getting into the villa, she booked it to the bathroom where I heard her puking some more. The chef wouldn't be here until later in the morning. She just needed to get the liquor out of her system.