Throw a Fit

|Stephanie's POV|

We're in Texas for a couple of weeks. The girls have Spring Break and Paul and I aren't opposed to them missing an extra week for some family time.

Vaughn has officially been cleared by the doctor. The last 6 weeks have been rocky with her half listening and trying to rush back, but I left that for Paul to handle. Someway, somehow he got through to her. I didn't bother to ask.

"Grandma! Grandma!"

I heard footsteps coming my way before I heard someone yell.

"Logan! Stop running in the house!"

That would be Paul.

"Sorry GP!"

Next thing I hear is a tap on the door.

"Grandma, can I come in?"

"Yes, LT. You can."

The door slowly opened and in came Logan. He instantly jumped into my arms giving me a hug. One thing about this kid, his hugs are the absolute best. Since we've been in town we hadn't seen him much.

"Hey, cutie pie. How are you?"

"Grandma, I'm 6 now. I'm not cute, I'm handsome."

I laughed.

"Oh well, excuse me. How are you, handsome?" I questioned, tickling his sides.

"Good."

"Did you eat breakfast?"

He quickly nodded. Anytime he did that, he was lying.

"What did you eat then?"

"Grandma..."

I watched him roll his eyes. He's only 6 and this is how his attitude is already? He is his mother's child. Hell, not too far off from his Uncle Zach either.

I raised my brow.

"Excuse you? You know better than to give me any of your attitude."

"Sorry," he mumbled.

"Now, what did you have for breakfast?"

Before he could respond, Paul came into the bedroom. I noticed he was in workout gear. He must be taking V to go train. She's been talking about it nonstop since we got here. Since her injury she hasn't been doing any physical activity. Doctor has officially cleared her and she's ready to get back to it.

"Logan, breakfast is ready," Paul stated.

I looked down at him. I knew he wasn't telling the truth.

"You told me you ate breakfast already, Logan," I added.

He put his head down.

"I just wanna go with GP and auntie V!"

"Hey calm down. I told you that you needed to have breakfast first. I also told you that I had to double check with your parents to see if they're okay with it," Paul commented.

"But..."

Paul gave him a look and he got up off my lap stomping his foot. As he moved past Paul, he landed a swat on LT's bottom.

"Hey!" Logan exclaimed.

Paul didn't say anything, just pointed to the door. Paul came over and gave me a kiss.

"Good morning."

"Morning to you, too. I see you're dressed and ready for the day."

He laughed and nodded.