Clash

|Vaughn's POV|

The rage room and kickboxing were so much fun. Murphy kicked my ass, but I almost had her. I knew she had been training, but I didn't know she was that good. She'd definitely have to teach me a few things.

Before heading back to Izzy and Ty's, we grabbed food at a nearby restaurant. The waiter was young and looked to be about Murphy's age. As he took our order, he started to flirt with her. Brandon and Tyler weren't fans. This was going to be entertaining.

"So are you from here?" the waiter asked, smiling at Murphy.

"I...."

"Hey, man. Can you put our order in? We don't want to sit here all day," Tyler stated, cutting me off.

I laughed. Murthy couldn't even get a word in. Big brothers, ultimate cock blockers. Note to self, don't bring nobody I'm dating around the men in this family. They're crazy.

"Uh, yes sir. Sorry. I'll be right back with your drinks," the waiter politely said.

"Someone has a crush on Murphy," I stated, nudging Murphy as he walked away.

The guy came back a few minutes later and gave everyone their drinks before giving Murphy hers. I watched as their hands touched. Sir, you are not slick!

"So are you guys ready to order?" he asked.

We all put our orders in and he turned his attention back to Murphy.

"And what can I get for you, beautiful?"

"I'll take the cheeseburger and fries. Thanks," she replied.

Wait, why was she smiling at him like that.

"Alright. I'll be back with your food shortly."

As soon as he walked away, Brandon and Tyler rolled their eyes making me and Murphy laugh. Lunch was cool. We just talked and joked around with Brandon and Tyler. As we were leaving, the waiter stopped Murphy. Oh, he's persistent.

"Uh, hey."

"Hi," she shyly said.

What the hell?

"I just wanted to get your name before you left."

She nodded.

"I'm Murphy."

He held out his hand for her to shake.

"I'm Gavin."

"I'm Tyler, her brother," Tyler said, stepping in and shaking Gavin's hand.

"I'm Brandon, also her brother. Now that we're all acquainted, we need to get going."

"Guys!" Murphy exclaimed.

We moved to the side as Brandon and Tyler briefly gave her privacy to talk to the guy. We don't even live here, yet guys always talk to her. Murphy over there cheesing must've forgot she has a boyfriend. She waved at him before coming back over to us. 

"For someone to have a boyfriend, you YT sure we're getting friendly with waiter boy," I commented as we walked to the car

She cut her eyes at me.

"His name is Gavin and I was just being polite."

"I heard him when he said his name. Polite is what we call flirting now? Got it. I'll make a mental note of that. I don't think you'd like it if Ethan was being polite like that."

She rolled her eyes.

"Ethan's not here."

I didn't say anything else. Her boyfriend, her relationship, not my business. Once we got back to Izzy and Ty's, I went to lay down. Next thing I know, I felt someone shaking me. I was surprised when I opened my eyes to see my dad. Am I dreaming?