Marry You

|Izzy's POV|

Tyler is going back to work soon and we decided to take a kid free mini vacation before he does. I wasn't expecting to stay in a penthouse suite. Logan and Olivia are with his parents. Ty suggested we come to California. We spent the day on the beach once we landed. Tyler said he wanted to take me on a date and to get ready. He left a couple of hours ago. I have no idea what he was doing.

I was just about to call him when he came back in.

"Well, look who it is," I stated.

He kissed my cheek.

"Sorry babe. I went to the gym, then got a call and made a pit stop."

I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. What dress should I wear to dinner tonight?" I questioned, rummaging through my suitcase.

"How about this?"

I turned to him and smiled seeing he was holding a dress.

"You really went back and bought the dress I saw earlier?"

"Dress and matching shoes."

"Babe....."

Taking the dress and holding it up to my body I was in awe. Lately I haven't bought much of anything for myself. I wasn't sure how my body would look in the dress. I mean, I just gave birth a couple months ago.

"Before you start second guessing, yes the dress will fit."

"You sure because I..."

"Izzy, it will fit."

"I love you," I stated.

"Love you more."

His hands slid to my waist as our kiss deepened.

"Come on, let me go get ready before we end up staying in tonight," he said, breaking away.

"I mean, we could..."

He laughed.

"Trust me, we'll have plenty of time for that later."

He pecked my lips before taking off to the shower. He came out and was getting dressed. He looked and smelled so damn good.

"You sure you want to go out?" I asked.

He laughed again.

"Come on."

We left the hotel room and went to dinner. It was delicious. We both had steak and Tyler thought it'd be a great idea to go to the rooftop for a view of the city. I was shocked when I saw the area was lit up with candles and marquee letters spelling out "Marry Me."

"Ty..."

I turned around to see he was on one knee. I was full on crying now. I saw the tears in his eyes, too.

"Isabella, when I first saw you, I knew there was something special about you. You light up the room when you walk in. You've had my heart from the very beginning and as time has gone on, I fall more and more in love with you. These past seven years have been the best of my life. You've blessed me with two beautiful children. You've supported me every step of the way in my career. I don't know what I'd do without you. I appreciate all you do for me and our family. I know we keep talking about a wedding and finding the right time. I don't want to wait anymore. I damn sure don't want to introduce you as my girlfriend anymore, but instead, my wife. Isabella Marie Levesque, will you marry me?"

Letting the words sink in, I was in total shock. Ty was really proposing. Snapping out of my trance I saw him awaiting my answer. I nodded.

"Yes Tyler, of course I'll marry you."