Lituation

|Aurora's POV|

Today is my 21st birthday and I have just touched down in Turks and Caicos with my girls: Rumi, Evie, and Audrey.

As we pulled up to the villa, I was in awe. I had been on vacation before, but my parents really went all out. There were balloons and flowers everywhere. Even a welcome sign greeting us and a happy birthday message for me.

"Wow, this is beautiful," I said, getting out of the truck.

"Hell yeah, shout out to your parents for this," Evie stated.

"Alright, let's get some shots going!" Rumi yelled.

I couldn't help but laugh. I saw boxes of presents and my name on top. I noticed it was Bash's handwriting.

"Aw, lover boy isn't even here and he sends you gifts," Audrey said.

I playfully rolled my eyes at her.

Bash went all out yesterday for my birthday. We spent the day together. He showed me the progress on the house which I was shocked to see. I didn't know he had been working on it. Then again, he didn't say much about it and I didn't ask. We had discussed the layout makes but I left the rest up to him. It was his expertise after all. We ended the night with a private dinner between the two of us and a birthday surprise if you know what I mean.

|Flashback|

"Ro, come on. We need to get going!"

"Alright, give me a second!"

I finished grabbing my stuff in my bag and checked my outfit. I had on a dress and went to the front to see Bash standing there. He looked so good.

"Well, where are we going?"

"You'll see. I need you to put this on," he replied, holding up the blindfold.

"Bash..."

"You trust me, right?"

"With my life."

"Then, I got you. You ready?"

I nodded and took his hand. Once we got in the car he put the blindfold on. I leaned back in the seat as he held my hand the entire way. I don't know how long we were driving. I distinctively noticed we went from the smooth road to one rocky. I could hear him driving over the gravel. The car came to a stop and I heard the door open and close. I then heard the door open again and Bash grabbed my hand, helping me out of the car.

"Alright, you ready?" he questioned.

I was about to snatch off the blindfold, but he chuckled, holding my hands in place.

"Damn, babe. Can I be romantic and take it off for you?"

"Sorry."

"It's cool. Relax, I got you."

I felt him take the blindfold off, and as I opened my eyes, I saw the house.

"Is this..."

"Yup."

I turned to see him smirking and I jumped in his arms, squealing in excitement.

"It's not even finished yet, Ro."

"I don't care. We have a house!"

He set me back on the ground and we headed inside. I was in awe at the layout. Bash 's design was even better seeing it in person. It was an open concept. Wherever you turned you could see the entire downstairs.