Daredevil

|Tyler's POV|

Getting the call that my son was being brought to the hospital was the least thing I was expecting as I was mid shift. Giving word to my boss, I was quickly dismissed. I was right there by his side as he was brought in. He was clearly out of it. They rushed him back and all I could do was wait. As I was about to call Izzy, I got a text from Jamie letting me know that she was bringing Izzy and Brandon would be here as soon as he could.

My phone had been going off. Jamie texted me once they arrived and I couldn't get to the front desk fast enough. I already knew how my wife was and I knew the receptionist wasn't going to give her much information. Despite all of that, I was thankful for the support of our family and Logan was okay. That's all that mattered.

As our family came in to visit him, I wanted to go talk to the camp counselors. After hearing what happened from Logan, we wouldn't be pressing any charges. Kids are kids and accidents happen. I can't put this blame on them. Logan knows better and even though he's hurt right now, we will definitely be having a lengthy conversation of him being safe and cautious. A playground is not a damn WWE ring.

"You ready Ty?" Brandon asked.

Brandon was coming with me to the camp with me.

"Yeah, let me just talk to Izzy real quick."

"Alright, I'll go pull the car around and meet you at the entrance."

I nodded and he kissed Jamie before taking off. Izzy came over to me.

"You headed to the camp?"

I nodded.

"I wasn't very kind to Coach Taylor when I got the call. I..."

"I'm sure he understands. I just want to see the footage, but most importantly let them know Logan is okay."

"He scared the shit out of me today. I can't believe he did that."

"I don't even want to see the footage really because knowing Logan..."

She gave me a knowing look.

"He could've hurt himself more than he did."

"Exactly. I'll keep you posted."

"They're about to move Logan to the private wing. I told my parents it wasn't necessary, but they insisted and said it'll be more space."

"It's fine, babe. I'm sure we'll have plenty of visitors over the next couple of days."

I gave her a kiss and moved over to Logan.

"I'll be back soon, bud."

"Are you going back to work, daddy?"

I shook my head.

"No, I'm not. I'm actually about to go speak with your camp counselor."

He frowned and it didn't go unnoticed.

"Coach T?"

"Yeah, Coach T."

"You coming back?"

"Of course I am. Mommy and I will be here all night."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"What about Olivia?"

"She'll be with grandma and grandpa."

"Okay. I'm sorry, daddy."

"I know you are. You scared mommy and I today, but we're happy you're okay. That's all that matters right now. We can talk more about you being careful later."